Nile live… Karl Sander’s King V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nile live… Karl Sander’s King V

Awesome? haha, must have been a different Nile that played Cleveland. Haha...

Comment

Those custom Vs look sweet. Their Deans look equally kickass.
      Nile gallery

Comment

Cool. I would hav thought karl would have gotten some cool inmlays if he was going costum shop (like some sort of egyptian shit). Thanks for those pics guys.

Comment

Yes, but it might be quite hard to do complex inlays on a full scalloped neck...
          and he probably is used to dots anyways because of his Dean V. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

hmmm...all I can say is Karl Sanders played like a Jerry's kid with down syndrome in Cleveland...

and that is giving him wayyyyyy too much credit...

seriously...all he played was pure "Kerry King" slop...I was standing just three feet from the guy...he was completely terrible..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

A new home for the pics in case anyone still has any interest in them. Yahoo! sucks but what the hell.

Click me.

Comment

Working...
              X