Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BLS Video

[ QUOTE ]
    is anyone else seeing a strange fascination he seems to be getting with Randy? Kinda creepy in way, took over Randy's position (not right after of course) now is playing the same guitars Randy played, getting kinda creepy here..... When he first joined ozzy didnt he put up a fight about being compared to Randy because of his looks etc... Seems weird like it is coming full circle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Zakk realizes he followed in the footsteps of giants (Iommi, Rhoads, etc). Seems to me like Zakk is just being respectful and gracious toward his influences in a public way. I think it's cool that he's willing to give so much credit to Sabbath and Randy all the time.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      is anyone else seeing a strange fascination he seems to be getting with Randy? Kinda creepy in way, took over Randy's position (not right after of course) now is playing the same guitars Randy played, getting kinda creepy here..... When he first joined ozzy didnt he put up a fight about being compared to Randy because of his looks etc... Seems weird like it is coming full circle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it any different than some of the guys here being anal about the mispelling of Randys name all the time.. I think he is probably doing what the rest of us do .. giving credit where credit is due ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I agree he's just influenced by Randy and respects him as a player. I personally think its pretty cool for someone of his stature to be so openly cool about it.

I read in an interview somewhere with Zakk about the Pinstripe, Zack was bitching about the trem on it and that fukker never staysd in tune [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] that could be why he got the GMW with a Floyd
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Some friends of mine might open for BLS next month. If that happens then I am going to tech for them and get a behind the scenes look at the BLS stuff hopefully!

Comment

better they open than that shit girl band "meldrum" they fukkin suck.

Comment

Working...
            X