HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIM

What do you guys think of HIM? There's a good site I found with some cool vids. I've only recently got into them but am fast becoming a fan.

http://www.him-music.de/him/screen8/video.htm
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Re: HIM

I liked Join Me and Funeral of Hearts but for some reason I really don't care for them anymore..

I saw them live and ville vallo was really stoned and his back faced the audiance most of the time. it sucked
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I dont really like them except the song Heartache Every Moment is okay, but other than that [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

I dunno, back when the first album came out, Greatest Lovesongs Vol. 666, I kinda liked Ville´s stuff...

But he´s mellowed, too much and too fast [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

HIM are bent.

Comment

They were at download festival last yr and due to random events, Slayer went on a few bands before them and instead of playing a 35 min set, they played about an hour which was erm awesome!!! Anyway, the point of this story is, that HIM who were headlining that stage only had a 35 min set (instead of around 80mins), and yet the vocalist got so drunk that he forgot the words, and pretty much buried himself on stage. They got a load of bad press, and now everyones annoyed that they've been asked back to the festival this year.

They aren't my thing at all, but I once met someone who liked them.

Comment

i'm a fan. not really "metal" but ville writes good songs that are catchy. my question: what happened to the bass on "love metal"...the mastering seems to have no bass at all.

Comment

I like
                  Heartache every moment.
                  Right here in my arms.
                  Sweet 666
                  Buried Alive by love.
                  Lose you tonight.
                  Pretending.
                  Hmm, probably more.

I wonder what gear they use, I'll have to DL a vid and see.

Comment

Warbird ... I listened to it today and heard quite a bit of bass. It was lacking on a few songs, but I think that was on purpose to accentuate the acoustic guitars. Surprised not a lot of guys like them around here. I've read reviews that compare them to glam metal ... don't think so, but maybe that's why they're not that popular. Who knows? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Denab ... their video for "Join Me" is on Launch and it shows the guitar player using a Gibson V. Not sure what else they use.
                    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      HIM are bent.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      93 USA Soloist EDS
                      USA HT6 Juggernaut
                      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
                      X