Lamb of God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamb of God

I get to go see Lamb of God, Machine Head, and Twelve Tribes on May 3rd. I'm as gitty as a little school boy. I was wandering what Machine Head and Twelve Tribes uses as far as amps and guitars. And if they are any good? I know what LoG uses so I was wandering about the other 2 bands. Thanks

Re: Lamb of God

I have no idea.

Hey Racer X, let me be the one who beats you to it.

gitty? GIDDY!
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Amazing bands, though I haven't heard of Twelve Tribes. Sorry but I have no idea what kind of gear they use [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I get to go see Lamb of God, Machine Head, and Twelve Tribes on May 3rd. I'm as gitty as a little school boy. I was wandering what Machine Head and Twelve Tribes uses as far as amps and guitars. And if they are any good? I know what LoG uses so I was wandering about the other 2 bands. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Odd that the name of your thread is "Lamb Of God" since your question is not about them but about Machine Head and Twelve Tribes.
        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Machine head use Peavey 5150's and ESP and Jackson guitars.

Singer uses a Custom ESP VEE and Baritone Vipers

Lead guitarists uses Jackson Warriors, Vees and Rhoads.

All guitars have EMG 81's
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Malicioussteve said it, I personally love the tone they get, and who can deny the appeal of those Jacky's the other guitarist has? He has an awesome custom shop Warrior that I can't take my eyes off when I see. Have fun!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Machine head use Peavey 5150's and ESP and Jackson guitars.

Singer uses a Custom ESP VEE and Baritone Vipers

Lead guitarists uses Jackson Warriors, Vees and Rhoads.

All guitars have EMG 81's

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they just used the power sections of the 5150's, in there video on there website a long time ago i am pretty sure that is what they said, they use the prophecy in front of it or something like that.

Comment

Thanks maliciousteve for the info. And I'm sorry everyone else that my post didn't meet your standards as far as spelling and everything else. I guess I should take an hour to go over every little detail before I actually post something.

Comment

I'm wondering why you're wandering. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X