Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

slipknot and charvel...in the same sentence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: slipknot and charvel...in the same sentence!

I'm not a Slipknot fan either,I seen them when Shadows Fall and LOG opened up for them, any way, their live show is amazing. It's very entertaining. I still don't care for them, but ya gotta give them credit for a cool live show.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Yeah, Iowa I thought was kinda lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with Iowa? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL I don't know about the State of Iowa, but the Slipknot album of that name was lame.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          LOL I don't know about the State of Iowa, but the Slipknot album of that name was lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that Iowa album was disappointing. Even though I live in the same town as those guys, I'm not a huge Slipknot fan because I'm more of an old school rocker.

Some fans of my band are friends with the Slipknot dudes. They tell me they are super nice guys for the most part, well offstage anyway.

And that Jim Root is a bad ass mofo on the fiddle too, so I'm glad he's playing Charvels. I saw him play in Stone Sour at a local club, and he was totally shredding on some Yngwie-ish souding arpeggios. Wow.

Comment

I've heard that about both Jim and Mick being able to play really well. Too bad they shred very little in Slipknot.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X