George Lynch Desert Camo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Lynch Desert Camo?

Has anyone seen a pic of George Lynch with a desert camo guitar? Not sure if it was a Charvel or ESP, or even if it exists, but seems like I've seen it. If anyone has a pic of George with a guitar like this, please post it.

Re: George Lynch Desert Camo?

It's the Kamikaze III.

Here's a bad pic of it.
    http://www.discountmusic.com/store/p...kamikaze-3.jpg
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah, I've seen that one, but I was thinking of something else. It may not have been his guitar.

Comment

Other than this, the blue (II), and the green (IV) ones. The only one I can think of was the Russian motif that was done through the Custom shop. I haven't seen a pic of that in years, but that may be desert camo looking.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

I bet that's it. Thanks for the info. Now if I could just find a picture...

Comment

Good luck... Though you might just find it. There's somewhat of a cool story behind it. Some guy ordered it and when they finished it they showed it to George. He loved it and wanted to take it out on tour. From what I understand the guy let him but had a hard time getting it back from George.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

He plays one in the REH video. Will those shots work?
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I love the story about how Demartini had to steal his marshall back from george while at lynchs daughters birthday party.

Comment

Is there more of a story about Warren's Marshall at George's house? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I'd love to see the shots from the REH video.

Comment

Here they are.

http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Is there more of a story about Warren's Marshall at George's house? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the story goes that lynch borrowed Warrens marshall (lay it down marshall) for the studio and avoided giving it back for months.Giving excuses ect....Well, lych had a b-day party for his daughter and warren spotted his marshall in the front room.He waited till the end of the party, grabbed it and left without saying goodbye [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I heard the story a bit differently - about the guitar that is, not the amp! The guitar that was custom ordered was the russian tank/camo Kamikaze motif, that was the one that was 'loaned' to George, and the original owner had a hard time getting it back from him. I remember the story from when the guitar was selling on eBay. Maybe the russian tank seller co-opted the story from the desert camo guitar? Who the hell knows...

Comment

Yeah, that's the one I'm looking for - anyone got pics of the russian tank camo guitar.

Comment

I have heard/read that George is a fiend for borrowing gear and people having a hard time getting their stuff back. He is a gear maniac. Funny, you'd think with his status, and success, he would be able to buy pretty much any piece he wanted. Funny he is such a hound for borrowing stuff. I have even read he rented amps for the studio. funny..... I love the Dimartini story, thanks for sharing that. I havent heard that one before. Anyone else got any good George stories? seeing this is a George thread.
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                              X