My hero on Celebrity Poker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hero on Celebrity Poker!

My roommate is a big poker fan, I was sitting in here trying to write a lab report last night when I noticed that Jerry Cantrell was on E! Celebrity Poker! It was pretty rad, but I never would've guessed that Jerry Cantrell and Putty from Seinfeld would be friends.

Re: My hero on Celebrity Poker!

Awesome...Jerry Cantrell is one of my favorite (even if not flashy) players. He might have been the reason I picked up a guitar in the first place! BTW, how did he do?

Comment

Cool. I've seen a few different episodes of that show, but not the one with Cantrell yet.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I love Celebrity Poker Showdown (is this the show you're talking about? http://www.bravotv.com/Celebrity_Poker_Showdown/) when they show it on one of the Canadian channels here, but they replaced that time slot with Hollywood Home Game which is friggin' BORING!!!

Back to Jerry... I haven't seen him on any of the ones shown here yet. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I guess it's not the same show because I didn't see him on the CPS website. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

This is on the E network. It's the E Hollywood Hold 'Em home edition started by Laura Prepon from That '70s Show (she was the redhead, now she's blonde). The first episode was shot in her house. They go to different celebrity's house every week now, like Macauly Culkin, Shannon Elizabeth, Vince Van Patten and Patrick Warburton. The Patrick Warburton one is the newest episode that I haven't seen yet. Dave Navarro was actually in the one at Shannon Elizabeth's house. http://www.eonline.com/On/HollywoodHoldEm/
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That Hollywood Hold 'Em show looks a lot better than the boring Hollywood Home Game show that's been showing here for the past couple of weeks. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'd like to watch Hollywood Hold 'Em but they don't show it here!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

The show itself actually kinda sucks because the celebs rarely take chances or make big risks, so its not as cool to watch.

Comment

I seen that one with Putty and Jerry too. Putty played "The Tick" as well, (sorry for the thread hi-jack, but hadda ask) in the short-lived (tragically) live-action series. Funny as all hell.
                www.myspace.com/madeaband
                www.garageband.com/artist/madea

Comment

When I picture Shannon Elizabeth in a show called "Hollywood Hold 'Em", poker is not what comes to mind. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Well ok, but it is certainly what comes to my mind!

Comment

Working...
                    X