Leather Pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Pants

Do you guys have any info on where to get good leather pants? I figure Harley Davidson is probably a good bet, but do you guys own any, and do you know where to get some good, low-rise leather pants? I figured this would fit in the artist gear page because it has a lot to do with what they wear...along with what they play.

-Nick

Re: Leather Pants

This chick I used to be into found me a pair at International Male...check out the gladiator sandals and the short shorts while you're at it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      This chick I used to be into

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I bought a pair on ebay, haven't received them yet, I can shoot a pic and give a review when they arrive! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

you americans and the word pants!its fn trousers!Learn to speak English [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            you americans and the word pants!its fn trousers!Learn to speak English [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've been in Carolina too long. I find myself often referring to them as "britches". Somebody help me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

When it's here, it's American! :P We're good at ruining things, even our language YO!

Comment

I'm partial to parachute "pants" myself..Thank god for Sammy the Red Rocker...lol..
                My woman says you can find good leather in the S/F Bay area.Check out biker clothing online also.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pantaloons? (sp?)

Comment

When I was stationed in Germany they called "pants" hosen..or was it hosentrousers?lol..
                    My english is just fine as is the rest of us "Americans".golly geesh..lol

Comment

i have a fukkin' awesome pair of Versace's that cost a shitload of $$$. i don't wear them anymore. in fact, i wore them twice i think. wanna buy 'em? what size is your waist?
                      this is just about the nicest, thinnest , softest leather you can find.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy I could see you ridin you pedal chopper down to the beach wearing Versace leather pants and hooded sweatshirt...call GQ we have a trendsetter [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

I was going to ask you for a "backdoor" price, but it looked really bad in text. lol. Gross.
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

www.siegfried&roy.com

KILLER Deals...
                            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              When I was stationed in Germany they called "pants" hosen..or was it hosentrousers?lol..

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, it's hosen over here, even though hosentrousers would be awesome!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              my german isn't 100% clean, where I live it's called "Butz" quite often. speak like "boots" just with a real short "oo", thought you'd like it... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Working...
                              X