• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Leather Pants

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok......I've watched this thread for a couple of days, wanting to ask, but not wanting to offend anyone....

Is it really OK for a non-gay, non-rock star guy to wear leather pants?

I mean....I don't think I would have any business wearing them (unless maybe I was somehow suddenly headlining arenas).

I do believe that leather pants are issued to you when you get a record deal though......(or maybe at one time they were).

Any thoughts? Discuss........

Comment

ass-less Chaps Anyone [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you ride a bike (MC). [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Here's me in my leather getup.
            Not really leather pants, but close enough..

Straight as an arrow! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Rob Halford's long lost cousin, nicknamed Res-Erection! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got quite a few pair...last pair I picked up for about $60 ..straight as an arrow, single dad with 3 kids living with me and the leather is a must whenever we do tv. You can try e-bay, international male, local bike shops etc.
                DiMarzio Endorsee
                www.dimarzio.com
                Morley Endorsee
                www.morley.com
                "Intelli-Shred" author
                www.myspace.com/intellishred
                NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

www.leatherup.com
                  ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Ok......I've watched this thread for a couple of days, wanting to ask, but not wanting to offend anyone....

I mean....I don't think I would have any business wearing them (unless maybe I was somehow suddenly headlining arenas).

I do believe that leather pants are issued to you when you get a record deal though......(or maybe at one time they were).

[/ QUOTE ]

"well i'm a west coast struttin' one bad mother, got a rattlesnake suitcase under my arm, yeah i'm a mean machine
                    and honey you can make my motor hum. it's so easy."
                    if you don't have the skinny body to wear 'em you look stupid, and yes i think it's cool to wear leather pants famous or not. but that's just me.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      if you don't have the skinny body to wear 'em you look stupid

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Same goes for half-shirts and lowrider jeans - on women you silly.
                      Agreed, leather pants are cool straight or not, just can't put them on everyone (thankfully).
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

If you want leather 'trousers' that fit really well, take your fav pair of jeans to a tailor and have 'em use the jeans as a template. Should be around $200-250...
                        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"well i'm a west coast struttin' one bad mother, got a rattlesnake suitcase under my arm, yeah i'm a mean machine
                          and honey you can make my motor hum. it's so easy."
                          if you don't have the skinny body to wear 'em you look stupid, and yes i think it's cool to wear leather pants famous or not. but that's just me.

[/ QUOTE ]

BS the later years Morrison still wore them and he looked just fine [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

got a point there TETS. i stand corrected. i'll stick with the no overhang on me though, it's much better.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                            X