Nick Sterling, anyone herd this kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Sterling, anyone herd this kid

He is not bad for a 14 year old kid, of course i think he looks more like a girl, check him out. I dont care for his singing though

http://www.nicksterling.com/soundclips.html

Re: Nick Sterling, anyone herd this kid

It's always a pleasure to see a kid who isn't sitting on his ass playing video games all day. Hope he makes it.
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

i heard about him thru brooks. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I'd hit it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

?????

Sorry man, but that was so un-funny.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

lol, tekky.

Comment

gah, stuff like this makes me feel sucky at guitar.

Comment

My son stinks on guitar but he is a future state champ in high school wrestling and MLB on the football team. I am gonna go home tonight and give him a hug when he returns from Atlas Wrestling School at Sacred Heart University. Why.. you ask? Because he doesn't look like a chick. Somebody should take Nick Sterling's dad to the side and smack the crap out of him. In the 80's, long haired frail looking 14 year olds boys who could pass for girls were the in thing. Especially if they played metal. Now it is just wrong.. very wrong. I wonder if his belly button is pierced? Yuck..

Comment

Blahblahblah yet another wunderkind on the guitar. Probably started playing when he was 4, kind of a 'late bloomer'. He can be the next in line to follow Charlie Sexton, Thomas McRocklin, Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Johnny Lang, amongst others. Or was that the where are they now list, I can't differentiate between the two?! Apologies if my sour grapes at not starting to play the guitar right out of the womb are transparent to all... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm not only extremely jealous of his playing ability, but also his equipment! Nice Diezel amp, Anderson guitar, and Les Paul flametop! Something I'm not jealous of is that he is undoubtedly the lost Olson 'twin'! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think this guy is better. http://www.alexhuntersasylum.com/

Doesn't look like a girl either. Kinda looks like Eddie.
                      Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Actually Mick is a real nice kid. My wife was really good friends with his folks in high school. I've seen him play every time we go to Arizona. But he's like a totally normal kid and hes really good. The first time I saw him play he was 10 and playing VH and Satriani and Eric Johnson stuff. Then we went to his house and I started showing him a bunch of sweep picking stuff and he was catching on almost instantly. He can play a bunch of other stuff too, not just guitar. And you guys need to get a life and stop worrying about his hair, he's a kid. How come people who can play just get slammed for what they look like is this a friggin fashion show?
                        http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

I see this kid play at NAMM, amazing! Here are some pics:

Brooks
                          www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

This kid is good!! WTG!!

Comment

I found out about him a few months ago and shared his website with my son. Randy sent him a couple of emails and Nick responded immediately. They talked about gear, inspirations, etc. My son thought he was cool and so do I. He was very positive in his responses.

As far as his looks, I think he looks cool. Great hair. And, I betcha he'll get more 'tang in his lifetime than all of us losers. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                              X