God Dethroned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Dethroned

Just heard of em and seen the video for Lair of the White Worm. Jesus, these guys are absolutly sick! The first solo is amazing too (Jackson player, looks like a Professional Kelly).

Check the MEDIA section for the video
    God Dethroned

Oh yah, are the rest of their albums just as kickass? Gonna pick up this new one this weekend and check em out properly.

Re: God Dethroned

Everything of theirs that I've heard was pretty good. Thrashy and heavy. Quite speedy at times too. They're also not afraid to experiment with other stuff. My favorite CD is Bloody Blasphemy.

They're not really doing anything new or amazing, just creating damn good thrashy death metal.

Comment

I agree, but in this kind of music I never really heard that style of lead guitar, so I'm amazed [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Isak is a really cool guy and a damn good guitarplayer, and I'll tell you it's amazing how he can play so good on that guitar. It's setup is weird.

JT

Comment

hehehe, God Dethroned.

Isaac indeed plays a professional Kelly. He lives not that far away from me. Monstrous player!!

His website is http://www.isaacdelahaye.be

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            hehehe, God Dethroned.

Isaac indeed plays a professional Kelly. He lives not that far away from me. Monstrous player!!

His website is http://www.isaacdelahaye.be

[/ QUOTE ]

No shit? My jaw dropped when I heard that first solo, it fit just perfectly. Gonna check out his site, thanks dude.

- Irfaan -

Comment

Working...
            X