Over the Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Over the Mountain

i love randy's playing and eddie for that matter - they are and always will by my main heros. add in a some lynch, demartini, jake, stevie ray, david gilmour and early satch and almost all my bases are covered.

i think that the absolute sadest thing to me is this;
    randy died for absolutely no reason and the hands of a fucking moron - before he even had a chance to really evolve. when he died in 82, van halen was finising up diver down - the WORST friggin VH album ever. you would think that the untimely death of randy might give eddie some perspective not to waste his life. granted eddie has battled cancer and all that - but i have always wondered what would have happened if eddie bought the farm and randy would have continued on. there is some good stuff on 1984, but once dave left - eddie got that super chorus'y stereo tone, and i'm sorry, but that pales to roth era stuff - at least for me.

and to look at ed today... OMG

it's bad when your heros fall like that, but damn, clapton has kept it together. i think that eric clapton needs to perform an intervention with ed. maybe alex might help...

somebody call clapton.....

Comment

Working...
    X