Another George Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another George Video

Thanks for the additional links! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

cool, thanks also! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the links!

Comment

Thanks for the link, i was a huge lynch fan growing up, hell last night i was going through a box and found my Lynch mob bandana with skulls all over it! That thing bought back some memories, i think i got that on the first lynch mob tour, and it is still in great shape. Anyway thanks again.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            that was definitely cool.. had the infamous purple Marshall in the background fired up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone on the marshall forum purchased that amp or the amp that inspired that amp, He did a huge reveiw on it, check out the links.

Part 1 Talks about the amp.
            http://www.marshallampforum.com/foru...ighlight=lynch

Part 2 Purchases the amp
            http://www.marshallampforum.com/foru...ighlight=lynch

There is a part 3 with clips, however none of the clips work so i decided not to post it for now, you can do a search and find it if you really want too.

Comment

That is a great story. And you bet I bookmarked Tim's website for a future Marshall modification.

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Wow! Great Lynch videos, and a great read about Marshalls! You guys have made my day! THANKS!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

That was a very cool (and slightly scary) story. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Guitar players are nuts.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    That was a very cool (and slightly scary) story. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Guitar players are nuts.

Thanks for sharing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I call that one hell of a tone quest, i have gone crazy trying to get other peoples tone, but never have gone as far as to track down the exact amp they used.

Comment

That is indeed driving it to the extreme! Finding a same basic Marshall and having it modded to be a like would be pretty damn hardcore, but this is over-the-top.
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X