Van Halen Rasta / Dweezil Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Van Halen Rasta / Dweezil Pic

It really is a shame that EVH appears to be done. As for DLR, he might not look the same, but he is still on top of his game. I have concert videos from the last few years, and he still rocks.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      It really is a shame that EVH appears to be done. As for DLR, he might not look the same, but he is still on top of his game. I have concert videos from the last few years, and he still rocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought all DLR was doing this day was riding in a meatwagon in NYC? Could you imagine if your EMT was DLR??

Ed needs to clean up, get Dave back and put the REAL Van Halen back on tour.

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

DLR was volunteering as an EMT, but it was for fun and the experience...sort of like when he was into the mtn climbing, jungle tours. He just does stuff. He put out a disc last year or maybe two. It was all covers, but very good. He has also been touring and is touring now, as a matter of fact. He is playing in Atlantic City this summer and I really want to go.

Comment

I thought DLR was training as an EMT in the event Ed asked him back in the band, and Dave might have to resuscitate him or Alex on stage... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

love the 5150 kramer.

Comment

Back to the topic, has anyone got a body shot of that guitar?

Comment

Just this pic:

Comment

There is a Shot in Young Guitar of the Body and the Pick Up, no neck or bridge.

Comment

Working...
                  X