Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustaine...being judgemental.

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth....wsitemID=36406

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] It's just music. Anyone else think Dave is being a jerk (as usual)

Re: Mustaine...being judgemental.

He's always been a judgmental fucking crybaby prick. This won't help his career any. I hope ESP is paying him good money.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I am tired of reading his updates on this tour.
      He makes such a big deal but can't give enough details.
      I can't wait to hear Dream Theater kicking his ass and he cries out once tour begins.
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

What a prick! [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Enough Dave bashing.Megadeth can call the shots on their own tour.They have been there,done it.
          On any given night Dave and company can rip Dream Theater a new one.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA...
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Enough Dave bashing.Megadeth can call the shots on their own tour.They have been there,done it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That given night is the one where Petrucci doesn't show up to the gig in fact the only memeber of DT that shows up is LaBrie right?

Now back to Mustaine's comments... they don't seem that bad compared, he doesn't like Black metal Bands that bash Christianity and he isn't asking them to leave the bill he is and not really bashing anything. If he really has Christian beliefs I don't blame him...
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

So what if Petrucii comes out with his educated fingers. Dave plays from the heart not the book that says what note fits where. I respect that and the fact he founded Metallica .Rock on!

Comment

Mustaine plays for the money instead.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  It is amazing to see after so many albums Dream Theater made, some people still think Petrucci just plays what book says what to play.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    So what if Petrucii comes out with his educated fingers. Dave plays from the heart not the book that says what note fits where. I respect that and the fact he founded Metallica .Rock on!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong thrice in one short paragraph! Are you going for the gold?
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, because god knows, you can't know theory and play with emotion at the same time. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Anyway, I don't understand what the big deal is. It sounds like Mustaine handled this pretty maturely. The jerkoff thing to do would have been to demand that the other band be pulled from the tour.

Seems like he's being pretty reasonable, given the circumstances.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Now back to Mustaine's comments... they don't seem that bad compared, he doesn't like Black metal Bands that bash Christianity and he isn't asking them to leave the bill he is and not really bashing anything. If he really has Christian beliefs I don't blame him...

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets clarify this perspective.
                        Ex.
                        A Christian doesn't remain an owner/worker of a liquor store, after his or her conversion...hence evidence of a changed heart, a changed attitude, a changed life.
                        A christian doesn't stay/remain a prostitute, theif, spouse or child abuser and etc.
                        IF, and thats a very big IF, Mustaine is/has potentially adopting christian values, then his heart won't be at peace with God untill he completely leaves the secular metal music scene.
                        Perfect example this far in seeing how it works "changed life", is Korn's guitarist who left the band and supposively the whole secular metal scene altogether. Granted, things happen in ones life even after this/the conversion (spiritual warfare). That can contribute to ones inability or ability to keep his or herself at peace with the maker. In other words, not compromise and give up.

No hate mail please...just my view on this conversion christian belief thing.
                        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Some of these comments will rot your brain.
                          "POOP"

Comment

I didn't get verry far down the comments on that site, but everybody seemed to agree that the band Rotting Christ has shitty music. Dave wrote a song called "Looking Down the Cross" that was pretty much about the rotting corpse of Jesus. Megadeth toured with Mercyful Fate several times, and with Slayer on Clash of the Titans. Dave currently has in Megadeth a former member King Diamond's band. I seriously doubt the band's name is all Dave's decision is about.
                            please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Mind you, this is a guy who just had a boxed step released for his band a year ago called "Hell Wasn't Built In A Day"

Rotting Christ has been around almost as long as Megadeth (RC was formed 4 years after Megadeth was). They are from Greece and would attract many people to the Megadeth shows. They're a great band. I always thought they were more "Gothic" (but in a good way) than black metal. Their releases from the past 6 years easily destroy anything Megadeth has put out in the same time frame.

Megadeth is not about religion or religious beliefs. Megadeth is about music.

Comment

Working...
                              X