Mustaine...being judgemental.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mustaine...being judgemental.

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I always thought Warrell sounded like Geoff Tate pulling a Layne Staley... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]Bill, you can tell Warrell; first, I don't HAVE a sofa, and second, I don't think I said a bad thing anyway. I am really surprised by someone on a metal-dominated board thinking Nevermore sucks though... I'd be interested in hearing what he thinks is good then...
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I agree with him, though, Bill.

Jeff Loomis is one hell of a monsterplayer, he can outshred me any day of the week and can play extremely hard stuff.

But musically, he means nothing to me, I find his work to be bland and uninspiring. I'm sorry, but that's the way I feel. I respect your opinion and I hope you'll respect mine, without resorting to personal shots. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

personally I like EOR a lot, the songs are bretty interesting IMO, some oriental sounding stuff etc. this is way better than all those metalcore and Swedish melo-death bands who all sound so similar and booring IMO.
        You love or hate Nevermore, that's it.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Hey Rich ...where you been hiding...I bought my shelby Cobra TODAY...so that is where I'll be.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Cool GodOfRythm , you are a good man...Jeff Loomis is probably one of the best guitarist in metal today whether you like Nevermore or not...No personal shots...that is not like me...even though you probably are jealous of my very large penis.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yep, I love Loomis as he is a total monster player, I love Dane as he is quite a talented singer and kicks much ass, the drummer is certainly awesome, YET, I have always been bored by Nevermore.

I have SO MUCH wanted to like those guys, they have the whole things down, except their material always bored me and never grabbed me at all... I gotta get grabbed and they never pulled that off. And that sucks... I always wanted to like that band... Can't say I do though...

Comment

I didn't say Nevermore sucks. I said their album EoR sucks. I haven't heard anything else by them to know if all their material sucks.

"There is no stronger drug than reality." Oh, please. Such teen angst rhetoric. Just get straight to the point and listen to some Twisted Sister.
              please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                "There is no stronger drug than reality." Oh, please. Such teen angst rhetoric. Just get straight to the point and listen to some Twisted Sister.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta agree with that
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

fuck...no I don't

Twisted Sister...now I know why I arguing...

Nevermore is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over your heads man..

fucking Twisted Sister....jeezuz tap dancin' Christ!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey its 2005 man....cut off the mullets and get a clue.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    .even though you probably are jealous of my very large penis.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Can't argue with ya there! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]...to GOR!!!!

Twisted Sisre....ha haaaahhaaahhaaaaaaaaa...I'm dying...Twisted Sister......Kiss.....Kissss...haaa haaaa haaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhaaaaaaaaaaa

Twisted Sister....HAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAA!!! HAHHH!!!!!!....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

TWISTA SISTA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...of fuck....oh fuck me.....ohh fuck my ass....

Oh fuck....haaa haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

thank you ...thank you for making my day!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh fuckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

Now I know why you don't like Nevermore...that explains EVERYTHING....EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh thank you..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Bill!
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Hi Jimmy....did you read this fucking shit... don't like Nevermore....he like Twisted Sister....and Ace is better than Jeff Loomis!!!!!!

Now doesn't THAT just explain EVERTHING!!!!!!!!

isn't that AWESOME or what.....I think so...

I'm really laughing my dick off over here....I love this shit... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

This tells me these guys haven't a clue...this stuff is JUST way too complex for them...it is casting pearls before the swine...they haven't a clue...not a one!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"We're not goona take it

NOOOOOOoooooo we're not gonna take it..

we're not gonna take it anymooooooooo...haaa haaaaaaaa haaaaa ha HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nevermore is going a thousand miles per hour and these fuckers are stuck in park!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ace who? Ace like in DUDEFUCKINHELLYEAH!, Ace? They can't mean Ace from KISS. Now I know why you're so amused by this. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

ye Ace ...The drunken Starman...he couldn't even play his own solos half the time...they had to call on studio musicians and Rick Derringer to do the job.....

Boy I wonder if Loomis can handle that awesome solo to Love Gun....should I ask him....I know he'll just look at me like this... [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Oh fuck me..........I'm dying!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

While you're at it, ask him if he can handle all of the lead parts from "The Elder"? I've heard that is the true measure of greatness.

It's too easy for me to crack on KISS. I've never liked them - I can only think of one song that actually sounds good to me. Detroit Rock City.

As a wee lad, five or six years old, my uncle raised me on Sabbath, Kansas, Johnny Winter, Scorpions and then a few years later...Van Halen. He didn't like KISS, so I never heard KISS until I was old enough to realize three things...

1. Chicks are awesome.
                                2. I hate milk
                                3. KISS does nothing for me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                                X