X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mustaine...being judgemental.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

On any given night Dave and company can rip Dream Theater a new one.

[/ QUOTE ]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA...

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

Comment

So just because you guy don't like the death and black metal vocals, does that mean its cool for Dave to be a faggot and decide to get them kicked off the shows? I think a band has a right to play whatever style they want and to use whatever imagery they want. Just because RC doesn't share the same religious views as Dave Mustain does shouldn't be stopping a good metal show. Dave is entitled to his opinoion but he could mayeb not be a bitch about it and get them kicked of the tour.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I agree with necrotechno, cookie monster vocals are ghey, almpost 15 years there are almost no new bands with strong singers, I'm not talking about power metal vocals, I want some Coverdale, Gillan, Dickinson etc. type of vocals.

[/ QUOTE ]
        Manly male singers are still out there. Here's a couple to get you started (courtesy of Bill, who highly recommended them to me, despite his tastes tending more towards death & black metal these days).

check out:
        Jorn Lande (Masterplan, Ark, Jorn, Yngwie)
        Marco Hietala (Tarot, Nightwish, Sinergy)
        Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Yep, I love Loomis as he is a total monster player, I love Dane as he is quite a talented singer and kicks much ass, the drummer is certainly awesome, YET, I have always been bored by Nevermore.

I have SO MUCH wanted to like those guys, they have the whole things down, except their material always bored me and never grabbed me at all... I gotta get grabbed and they never pulled that off. And that sucks... I always wanted to like that band... Can't say I do though...

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly how I feel about Nevermore..

Necrotechno.. check out The Heart Collector on EoR, great song with a masterpiece solo if you haven't already.

As for Mustaine, he's past his prime and I have no interest in what he does now.. hasn't put out anything worth mentioning in over 10 years.

Comment

echo? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

The Heart Collector is on Dead Heart in a Dead World.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what? where? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

oops.. thought Heart Collector was on EoR

Comment

I really don't get your point bashing Mustaine, man he doesn't want to play with those guys. That's just plain simple... We are talking about MEGADETH, nor some shitty local band. They do not need to rip the stage in every fucking concert. If they like they play if not, they don't just this simple...

And one thing is sure as hell that he didn't boot anyone in any show. He's doing his "own festival" to kick your ass, he'll never waste time like this. That Dissectoin thing was complete bithcing, and yes it sure did what they wanted. They became a bit popular. But hell no, they won't be in the upcoming years!!

I'm not a die-hard Mustaine fan, if he does a mistake then it's a mistake but this thing is just different... I don't know why but people are "interested in" bashing Mustaine these times. Everyone thinks it makes you bigger to be able to say shitty to a big bands music. Maybe this is why
                  Check my bands!
                  www.myspace.com/magicktr
                  www.myspace.com/sinif64
                  www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    you had doubleposted. Looks like the admins have cleaned it up. So my post is redundant. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      you had doubleposted. Looks like the admins have cleaned it up. So my post is redundant. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually I deleted it lol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        That Dissectoin thing was complete bithcing, and yes it sure did what they wanted. They became a bit popular. But hell no, they won't be in the upcoming years!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dissection is a legend and was popular WAY before that 'thing'. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Fuck Dave Mustaine... fuck him in his crybaby ass!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

what are you trying to say, Joe? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

I don't know. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                So just because you guy don't like the death and black metal vocals, does that mean its cool for Dave to be a faggot and decide to get them kicked off the shows?

[/ QUOTE ]
                                Read the link again. Dave opted to remove Megadeth from the shows, not Rotting Christ.
                                please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Working...
                                X