Mustaine...being judgemental.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mustaine...being judgemental.

It's easy to bash Dave, partly because he has a tendency to open his mouth & not so polite things come out of it. Quite frankly I like the music, Dave's personality is not an issue for me.
    And besides all of that, If I'm going to a Megadeth show, my main purpose is to see Megadeth, every other band on the ticket is just icing on the cake. I went to a MD show back during the Risk tour. There was about 5 bands playing, Machine Head, Sevendust, MD, and 2 other bands I cant remember. Sevendust didnt show because they jumped onto the Family Values tour. In my opinion I didnt care, again MD was the headliner & who I wanted to see.
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      echo? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

what? where? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      you had doubleposted. Looks like the admins have cleaned it up. So my post is redundant. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No...its not redundant. If it were redundant that would mean what you said was beign said already in some form or another. Had YOU double-posted, then sure...the 2nd one would've been redundant. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

One thing is for sure, when you go to a Megadeth show, there is NO bullshit, just music

Comment

Yeah, I got lucky on the Clash of the Titans tour and saw Megadeth as the headliner. I liked (past tense) Slayer and Anthrax, too, but Megadeth was definitely the best.
          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            To me the world is black and white..

either your a asshole or your not....there is no in between.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

there are three kinds of people horns, dicks, pussies, and assholes! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Hear the universe scream
            Bleeding from black holes
            Whom horns careless
            And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
            X