• Show
Clear All

Re: Keel- Lay down the law

Your bassist:You ve got it......

THE GIRLS:You can keep it........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

The bassist in my high school band could scream like Ron Keel but looked like Cronos, from Venom.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's funny...my bassist growls like Cronos, and looks like Cronos... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I had all the Keel stuff...mainly for eveything but "Keel"...I thought he couldn't sing his way out of a wet paper bag..

That swedish kid in Iron Horse is incredible...John opened for them a couple of times when they came thru here....I thought the music was gay..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

The bassist in my high school band could scream like Ron Keel but looked like Cronos, from Venom.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's funny...my bassist growls like Cronos, and looks like Cronos... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me say that I am not knocking Cronos, just his ass factor in my home town. If you were able to search back far enough you'd see that I've mentioned him as one of my favorite vocalists, on many occasions. Black Metal is still one of my all time favorite albums; Welcome to Hell is pretty badass, too. Cronos is a legend to me and the fact that you get to play in his band is just beyond cool.

Was it hard learning to play those songs as sloppy as Mantas did? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Did you have to remove a finger or anything? What a cool gig. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

not to get away from the major talent of keel here...

mantas is actually quite an excellent player, and sometimes it is very hard to replicate his style. I had met him only once in person...he was shorter than i expected. LOL

Comment

Working...
            X