Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Pics- Scott Ian playing his Dimebag guitar - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics- Scott Ian playing his Dimebag guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics- Scott Ian playing his Dimebag guitar

they've been wearing matching shirts for a long time.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      they've been wearing matching shirts for a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

And it sure is cute
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Wow. I heard about the reunion but I thought it did not happen....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Where have you been Paul? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] J/K
          Anthrax is doing a reunion tour! Yes, Belladonna is back, and so is Frankie AND Dan! Go visit their website and you can learn all about it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

www.Anthrax.com

-Emmy

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] yeah, i'm a little slow at times, haven't been staying on top of the metal news. [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
          Hear the universe scream
          Bleeding from black holes
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

heh. I forgot how short dan spitz is. Is he still using RR's

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              heh. I forgot how short dan spitz is. Is he still using RR's

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

weird control layout, thanks for better pics of his PRS Spitz, em!

but he kinda looks like a "little man" in the first pic...

Comment

dan looks like he's been juicin'! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] steroids that is! <font color="red"> </font>
                  Hear the universe scream
                  Bleeding from black holes
                  Whom horns careless
                  And whom God mourns

Comment

Image Dan playing a Dimebag guitar

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Image Dan playing a Dimebag guitar

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean a Dime playing Dan, right? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That's the gayest PRS I've ever seen!!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sorry to diagree Toejam, but that is the ugliest PRS I've ever seen. I can't get past that headstock.

Comment

Dan should be playing one of those $69 children's 19" scale guitars

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Dan should be playing one of those $69 children's 19" scale guitars

[/ QUOTE ]

Or a Daisy Rock Butterfly [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I quite like Dan's PRS, mainly because it must REALLY piss-off all the PRS nerds! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X