Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good Tour hear for you metal heads.

[ QUOTE ]

I don't like the clean vocals in the Metalcore stuff..that whole back in forth...scream then sing out of key thing..and screa, again..

The metalcore stuff I think is great is a bit more metal I suppose like Lamb Of God , Himsa , All that Remains..

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill...you'd dig Darkest Hour....they are just striaght-ahead thrashcore with no silly emo vocals. Very "Euro sounding" also, with a lot of guitar harmonies, and blast beat drums. Totally Ballzout!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      but everyones favorite band gwar is playing (LOL) It should still be a good show, and i have to go out and support lamb of god since they are a local band for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Todd,

You have a bunch of really cool bands down around where you are! LoG, GWAR, Darkest Hour, Arsis (wish they were on the bill!!) Locus Factor. That's it!....I'm packing up and moving to VA dammit!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

When LOG was here a few weeks ago, the put on a great show!! I really like them.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          but everyones favorite band gwar is playing (LOL) It should still be a good show, and i have to go out and support lamb of god since they are a local band for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Todd,

You have a bunch of really cool bands down around where you are! LoG, GWAR, Darkest Hour, Arsis (wish they were on the bill!!) Locus Factor. That's it!....I'm packing up and moving to VA dammit!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We actually have a really good music scene here! Not to mention woman out number men by alot. There are alot of young professional woman and also college girls in this area, i have heard they out number us by at least 8 to 1, i have also heard as much as 16 to 1, whichever it is there is definitly no shortage of woman here! This is a great area to live in, just a little expensive.

Comment

Working...
          X