Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCREENCAPS!!! Slipknot Charvel.

[ QUOTE ]
    Are you the Mike Hickey who played for Carcass for a short while? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

guilty as charged [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I understand the excitement veliyasin!! I was floored myself when I saw Mike's post! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Re: Charvel Strathead appearance in Slipknot\'s vid

[ QUOTE ]
        You guys, don't rack your brains too hard trying to figure it out. Root stated in an article I read that he was having a Custom SD Charvel built for him. I'm sure it was made exactly to his specs and any licensing issues or whatever were taken care of prior.
        On another note, I used to play in a band down in Des Moines, opposite of Root's band, Atomic Opera back in the early 90's. He used strictly Jacksons and Charvels back then. I remember he had a black Dinky Reverse Pro with a maple neck, another cobalt blue DRP with a Rosewood neck and a couple of model Charvels. He used a Boogie 50 cal. exclusively and just had killer tone every time I saw him. I accredit that more to the player though. This guy was a monster guitar player back then and I don't think he was much older than 21. I hung out with him a few times. Seemed like an ok guy. It's cool to see someone that you actually know get signed and mentioned on an international forum.

[/ QUOTE ]what band?
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Re: Charvel Strathead appearance in Slipknot\'s vid

It was an orignal band called Silverio. We used to play the Centerstage and Runway. We were only together for a year (I wanna say 91' or 92') but it was a fun year. If I remember correctly, the drummer from Slipknot was playing in a band called Anaujiram. He was like 15 or 16 and just crushed even at that age.
          Good deals with:
          Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            Are you the Mike Hickey who played for Carcass for a short while? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if you look at the url in his sig you´ll find the answer you´re looking for. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            I know, I did. I was just surprised that I bumped into Mike in a Jackson fan forum. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

There is one option that no-one has mentioned: Root's Charvel could be a normal production SD with retro-fitted EMGs and a neck off of one of the Ltd Editions......
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
              X