X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Queenryche Guitars

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

I must have this one! Always liked it. This was the one in the video for Empire. No?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I think this one was in the Empire video. Awesome guitar!

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

This one is now hanging on the wall of the Orlando Live Hard Rock. It's in the bar area way up high - kind of tough to see. I've got a couple pics of it. I'll try to find them for you guys.

Comment

i thought michael was supposed to have his own model too? The proto's are on his site, they look sort of like the singlecut Guild Bluesbirds.

Comment

I love this one, if i had the money i would buy it.
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...329721989&rd=1

Comment

I saw an old video tonight. DeGarmo was playing a white Kramer Baretta with the Queensryche logo on the base. Pretty sweet.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

actually that Empire used Wilton used M-II is owned by a guitar player on the ESP forums, i think.

Comment

Saw them Sunday with Priest ..great show
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Noodles and his girlfriend and I are going to see them this sunday coming up, i cant wait!

Comment

I'll be there too with my brother and an old buddy of mine. I checked the tickets again and we're in sec. 202 also, not 205 like I thought before. We'll have to hook up.
                  Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I'll be there too with my brother and an old buddy of mine. I checked the tickets again and we're in sec. 202 also, not 205 like I thought before. We'll have to hook up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think i PM'd you my cell allready, just give us a call when you get there.

Comment

Working...
                    X