Black Metal....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Metal....

Bill, you are such a fucking nut... I'm rollin at that shiite. Hahaha...

Comment

i give em' credit...they got balls! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Hear the universe scream
      Bleeding from black holes
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

Godammit....

when I say somebody fucking sucks , you better bet your whooly sack that "I" could kick their ass on their best day..

I give props to ANYONE that is dedicated enough time to excel at their craft..

I gives more props here and drop more names of REAL players..no matter Black Metal , Death , Power..etc ..than I rip on players..

If somebody tells me "Bill dude , Jeff Loomis sucks"...that fuckwad better show me "something" to earn some credibility ...otherwise he ain't nothing but a mindless , shit spewin fuckwad and that's all he'll be..and that's good for him...because he deserves to be a fuckwad and nothing more...

Now if that fuck shows me a Loomis solo...breaks it down..piece by piece and shows me that it ain't shit and he could do better...then he earned the right to say so..I guess.

BTW..What the flying ass fuck does it matter how somebody "looks"..if they're fat...long hair...bald...short...if they could shred better than you or I ...

if you care about someone's appearance more than skill level...if that is so important to you... Then you're a fuckin' poser...that simple!

There is some ugly mother fuckers that are true heroes IMO...including many that we all know and love...including some of you ugly assholes!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

just keep things in perspective...don't be a fag and keep an open mind...maybe you will learn something.

My words are meant to enlighten...never to discourage... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

so sayeth the 'Bub...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Way off subject, but Jeff Loomis's lead work is pretty much just a little hint of what he's capable of. I've seen him live go off twice and its amazing. Additionally, I've heard some of his solo jam stuff that he recorded and it is definite high quality shred. On top of all that. He's a machine and never screws up.

Comment

Loomis is my boy!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X