avenged sevenfold fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avenged sevenfold fans

Well the new album is coming out june 7th and they have two MP3's you can download off there site and a video you can watch from the site. Click here http://www.avengedsevenfold.com/cityofevil/

Re: avenged sevenfold fans

Man if I wasn't on such a slow computer with such a bad connection I'd be all over this, but I guess I'll just have to wait til June.

Comment

It doesn't take that long to download a few MP3's on dialup. I feel your pain though. I'm currently listening to AS, a friend brought it over. It's okay, in my opinion it doesn't seem to be any better than flipping on the radio, but at least they solo.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        It doesn't take that long to download a few MP3's on dialup. I feel your pain though. I'm currently listening to AS, a friend brought it over. It's okay, in my opinion it doesn't seem to be any better than flipping on the radio, but at least they solo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the last album was awesome, however the two new songs i have heard i have a mixed feeling on. He seems to changed up his singing style and i am hoping it grows on me. I also hope that it is just in those two songs.

Comment

He doesn't scream anymore, his doctor told him that if he continued to sing the way he does, he would loose his voice.

Comment

when i first read about the direction this new album was taking, i thought it might be cool. now im not so sure.

Comment

good god.. what the hell happened to the singing [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

It is not the screaming i am missing, it is when he sings normal with the deep strong voice he has.

Comment

music is good; the singing is LAME. i'm really disappointed.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    music is good; the singing is LAME. i'm really disappointed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the singing hasnt grown on me yet.

Comment

I didn't really like this that much the first couple listens but it has really grown on me the last coule days. Bat Country and Burn It Down are siiiiiick.

Comment

Working...
                      X