Secret Hanneman signature model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Hanneman signature model

My apologies if this was brought up before. I was looking for some Jackson Stars and look what I have found:

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
    This is like a Jackson Hanneman signature... I was thinking about getting a Kahlered Model 5 for that, but I much prefer the look of this one. Plus I am so damn picky that I might have to wait forever for the right color and condition to come up... These JSs are maple neck-thru, alder wings right? How is Jackson Stars quality compared to mid-80s Charvel neck-thrus?

Someone who knows Japanese help me out for more info on this guitar please!
    http://ikebe-gakki.com/shopping_20.php?c...=&start_index=0

I think I am GASsing REAL HARD this time! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Re: Secret Hanneman signature model

Ikebe does not ship internationally.
    So that would be a problem.
    If Ishibashi or Kurosawa Gakki has one of these guitars, they will ship outside of Japan and they anwer your e-mails in Englsih.

Good Luck!
    [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Ikebe does not ship internationally.

[/ QUOTE ]
      [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] So there is no chance I can get this from Ikebe at all?

I think I actually checked the other stores you mentioned but they didn't have this specific model... I will check again though... Still I would really appreciate more info on this guitar from fellow Japanese-speaking Jacksonites.

So who in Japan wants to help me get this? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

No sir. Kurosawa for sure doesn't have it and if Ishibasi has it I was unable to locate it on the website... All I found were Kellys and KVs...
        /cries

Comment

If you found a willing bro to help you, go buy it and ship it out to you, you'd be in business.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

That one is a used guitar.
            Not sure if the same model is still in production.

You will need to PM thesteveman who lives in Japan and maybe ask him for a help.
            I'd recommend you to start a thread in Import Jackson where he posts often.
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks to moro's help we figured out that it is Poplar wings and maple neck-thru. Same as Model Series, that is good news I was afraid that it might be basswood. But as it seems it is something that Ikebe custom ordered from Jackson Stars... So it is a one-off. We will see what happens...

Comment

The JacksonStars are equal to USA Jacksons, which is why they're not imported.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X