Saw Immolation last night, Bob played a Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Immolation last night, Bob played a Jackson

Went to the Immolation / Deicide show last night in NYC. Immolation kicked A**. There new stuff sounded great live. Bob was playing a Jackson soloist too. Does Jackson sponsor him now? He has played BC Richs for years.

Deicide were so so. Glenn was awesome. They played for over an hour, which is amazing for them. Jack and the other new guitarist had crap tone. Jack’s solo’s were awful. It was their first show of the tour so they may have just been a little rusty. Deicide just isn’t the same without the brothers though.

Re: Saw Immolation last night, Bob played a Jackso

I was there too man. My assesment of Deicide's performance is a bit different. I think Ralf Santolla and Jack Owen did a great job. Ralph's also playing a white ESP DV8 btw, for you who care.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Bob had the Soloist as a backup when we toured with them 2003. Guess he just felt playing it.

Jack is a great guitarplayer and a great guy. I don't believe he was awful.

I would have loved to see that show. Immolation rules live and I saw Deicide at the New Jersey Metal Meltdown 2003. They were the best act that whole festival.
      Too bad they cancelled the some of the European shows 'cause we were to open for them here in Stockholm.
      That sucked!

Tell 'em that Grave says hello if you see them.

JT

Comment

One of my favorite shows was seeing Immolation and Grave at the Graceland in Seattle a couple years back. It was like 90-something degrees out (and that's really hot for Seattle) and the place had no AC. The turnout was lame but both Grave and Immolation played as though they were playing for a full house. Immolation is coming back soon with Deicide and I'm really looking forward to seeing that show. Hopefully, Grave will one day return, too!

[ QUOTE ]
        Tell 'em that Grave says hello if you see them.

JT

[/ QUOTE ]
        Whoa..! Awesome!

Comment

Working...
        X