Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daize Shayn, music is too poppy, but she is hot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Daize Shayn, music is too poppy, but she is ho

She doesn't do much for me. Winona Ryder, yes please, thank you.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Chuck, you know most of the producers and songwriters in the pop music are some old rock dudes who earn a lot of money by doing that. Cool job ehh.
      The guitar player in Bryan Adams band, don't remember his name right now, co-wrote almost all the songs for Britney's 3-rd album. This guy is really a monster player. Almost as good as David Gilmour. Ya know he is one of the Marty Friedman's favourtie players. And if you listen really carefully Britney's songs, then some of them are REALLY REALLY good. If you put some heavy guitars on them, then you'll have a killer rock tune.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keith Scott is his name, and in my book he´s one of the most solid rock players out there. Very precise and careful, with a superb sense of melody.

Comment

yeah it is Keith Scott, awsome player, I'm glad that some people like his playing.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
        X