COC fans - Woody SG/ESP question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: COC fans - Woody SG/ESP question

Yeah, that's why I'm thinking it's a replica of his old SG that was beat. I don't think he could have done that to an ESP that quickly. But then again... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Bummer. I was supposed to see them open for Metallica on either the Load or Reload tour (can't remember which one), but my ex-wife made me late and we got there exactly as they ended. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
      They do rock and I'd really love the see them eventually. I need to pick up their new album real soon, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Load tour, and I saw them on it, its what turned me on to C.O.C. at the time. They upstaged Metallica music-wise on that tour, thats for sure.

Comment

That second pic is the same guitar as the 1st pic. I'm starting to wonder if their actually IS a white Gibson. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Yeah, I found a better pic of it so figured I'd post it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I know there is a white Gibson, because I used to have a poster from a GFTPM mag around the time of the Blind album. He had a beat up white SG and Pepper had a beat up black SG. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Yeah, I found a better pic of it so figured I'd post it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I know there is a white Gibson, because I used to have a poster from a GFTPM mag around the time of the Blind album. He had a beat up white SG and Pepper had a beat up black SG. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, sure. We believe you Joe. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Toejam do you still have that poster?? I'll buy it from you!!

Comment

No, I think my mom threw it out years ago when I moved out.

Comment

Working...
                X