Head of KORN is now Jesus Christ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head of KORN is now Jesus Christ???

Boy , I'm taking a good healthy dump and reading the "Head" interview in the new GW..

well , now I know why they call that burned out idiot..."head".. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

he went off the deep end..."head" first into a pool with no water.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

what a genuine FUCKTARD! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The cocksucker actually thinks he's JC...a real Jesus complex!!!

well that's cool because I'm the fucking devil himself... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I think that fuckwad spent wayyyyyyyyy too many brain cells...I would call him a tool to his face...I love making fun of people who desreve it...it is fun! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

well at least I don't have to hear him write anymore horrible , lame assed Korn riffs...he should have asked God how to play the fucking guitar... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and to any of you that "respect" someone for being a burnt out , self made "born again" retard ...then I don't think much of you either..and you should join him in his delusions and the world of weak minded insects.....

well...at least it was amusing "taking a dump" material... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ever notice that it takes alcohol , drugs or tragedy to turn weak people to God...how funny and truly pathetic is that...I LOVE IT!!!

it separtes the wolves like myself from the sheep.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I betcha that tool is still NOT off of drugs...if he is...maybe he should go back on them.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

so sayeth the Bill Z Bub..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Re: Head of KORN is now Jesus Christ???

Haven't read the article, but if he's now saying he's Jesus, he has a serious problem that I personally wouldn't support him in.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I saw that same crap article. The picture of him in a long white robe on the top of some rocks outstretching his hands, thinking he was Jesus.
      .................loser! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Here you go, Bill:

Legalize it - don't criticize it
        Legalize it and i will advertise it

Singer smoke it
        And players of instruments too
        Legalize it, yeah, yeah
        That's the best thing you can do
        Doctors smoke it
        Nurses smoke it
        Judges smoke it
        Even the lawyers too

It's good for the flu
        It's good for asthma
        Good for tuberculosis
        Even umara composis

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Makes me want to buy this shirt.

oh hell, I'm buying it anyway! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Jesus! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I want to personally crucify that motherfucker myself...

with long rusty nails...I would do that in a fucking heartbeat.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

then as I was pounding the nails...I'd be laughing..."where's your God now motherfucker".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'd look at him in the eye and tell him...I'm your GOD...I'm the closest thing you will ever have to a "GOD"..as he suffers..while watching my smiling face.

I'm just fantasizing...hey , I can be all "delusional" too...but at least I make it fun!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Did he go to prison?!? Everyone that goes there usually finds Jesus in there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Did he go to prison?!? Everyone that goes there usually finds Jesus in there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and he pronounces it Hey-Soos and fucks you in the ass. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Right Joe...there is a lot of God's people in prison...you are correct sir! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey somebody please post a pic of that Jesus tool to show NEWC and others here...to see what I'm talking about.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Please you have to...someone PLEASE post a pic!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Bwahaha!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I havent RTFA yet, but I'm with Newc, if finding religion causes him to help people and change his life WITHOUT harassing others, then more power to him.

If as you are saying he is all high and mighty AND thinks he's JC, all I can say is he better really be the second coming, or he's screwed on many levels, I can't see how the real JC would dig an impersonator, and I haven't seen this guy provide the world with any answers or devastation that would lead me to believe he is the real deal.

Head may not like where he's "headed" in the end [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and he pronounces it Hey-Soos and fucks you in the ass. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nice!!!
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Hey Jimmy...is that stupid "weed" song one of Head's...it sounds like something he'd write..

Head will NEVER go to hell...NEVER ...Satan doesn't want that fag! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The weed song is from Peter Tosh. I've been waiting to unleash it for a long time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This "head" guy just seems to be getting stranger and stranger. At least he's not punishing us with Korn music anymore.
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                              X