Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Head of KORN is now Jesus Christ???

Shouldda busted a cap in hiz azz! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just held your piece sideways and said BLAM BLAM!! muthafucka...
    [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn Bill! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

I wish there more guys like you in my area, and less of the traffic infraction writing pussies that only care about a quota. "Here is your ticket for a cracked tail light. I don't care if no one makes the part and you taped it up as best as you could, you should just throw the car away." Somehow I don't see you doing that. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Those traffic cops are court room..overtime whores...they ain't real fucking cops..they do it just for their own pockets at others expense.. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

I was the real deal...with umpteen radio assignments a day in the fucking heart of the ghetto...I worked for my money..

fuck those pencil pushin' pussy-faced fags..

well in fairness...some trafic cops I know are cool...the way some of these fuckers drive...somebody has to do that job...no drivin' mother fuckers.. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I wasn't in to that..unless it fell in my lap...I was much too busy being a real cop and taking care of biz..

the hardest , craziest , dangerous cop job in the world ..is the Zone Car...PERIOD!!!

That is what I did...the Zone Car...for 13 years in the ghetto...the same city I still live in..and I'm still kickin' ass and taking names...once a cop...always a cop..I guess...but I don't look like a cop anymore...I look like a cop's worst nightmare now.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

There's a story around here somewhere of the time I beat down this goateed fag cop in Cleveland. I'll have to see if I can find it. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

You broke your neck ? It didnt paralyze you? WOW.Thanks for sharing that story. I started respecting cops in my late twenties. 9/11 made me totally respect the ones doing thier job.The way teens are these days, i would be fired from the force after reacting to them the way they deserve.God bless you bill.....er........i mean, to hell with you [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah Jimmy...I wanna read that story.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bad Seed..your intials of your name here is BS...I was going to call you BS...but I like you...so I must type out your whole name...

I actually have some paralysis in my left arm and hand...I can't feel the neck or strings of my guitar and my pinky doesn't work at all anymore...so I lowered the action to all my geetars..and I'm shredding better than ever...how I don't know...it feels like I'm playing with gloves on...but I'm used to it now..I just hope it doesn't get any worse...if it does...I have to get the surgery at that point...I sure hope not...

Do you see what I'm saying though...isn't that a good , logical explanation of why I did a 180 on God..

All those stupip , filthy , dirty retards that lived in the ghetto..all of them...they lie , cheat , steal and are VERY violent and they ALL love God...they love God very much..

do you think I want to rub elbows with that filth for eternity...not only that but I have to share heaven with all those nuns that beat me..all the horny gay priests...all the inmates that ever existed that is "sorry: for their actions..all those phony jesus pimps in their brown suites.. jewerly ..and cadillacs..

Shit , Heaven looks like fucking San Quinton...the hell with that...pun intended.

Satan doesn't give a flying fuck about me..to think he does is silly...but we share ONE thing in common...we both HATE the man upstairs and for the EXACT same reasons..so he and I...have a understanding..

I already have a job in hell waiting for me...see my hell is heaven to me..I get to get even to all the human garbage that was protected by our "civil" rights...they are going to hell kicking and screaming...while I'll be laughing while shoveing a pineapple up their ass (little nicky) ...OJ will be my first victim...oh yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!

now how cool is that... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I know Heaven and Hell is just fantasy...but what a fantasy that would be.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Besides crazy assholes like "head" will be up there in heaven..I'm not hanging around with that fucktard..Heaven is the LAST place I want to be...that place is a toilet of souls [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Toilet of souls....nice song title.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                But that whole ..."I'll pray for you"...is an important subject all in itself...trust me...I preach this to my friends CONSTANTLY!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill, could you please go on about this statement. I have a feeling we share the same views on this. I realize that some people really do mean well when saying "I'll pray for you" but for the most part I feel this is one of the most arrogant statements ever. Please continue.

Comment

Sworn Enemy...I will try and explain sir..

well it's simple logic...so simple most people can't see it..

when someome says "I'll pray for you" such in MY case...I call it "bargain basement anger"..meaning thru prayer they are wishing just enough harm or tragedy upon me so that I will bow down and turn to God for help..

I had this suspicions for a while ..thru body langauge and their "tone" and expression of people when they tell me.."I'll pray for you"..knowing what I am..

I confirmed my supicions not long ago during a Religious discussion with my Mother-In-Law and my wife's whole family...who intiate these conversations every time I'm there..either to "convert" me...or to try and understand where I'm coming from...since they know what kind of person I am ...who I am , what I am ...They can't deny my accountabilty , loyalty , dedication to their daughter and grandson , I am the first one they come to in EVERY emergency...so I have their full undivided attention..because I established respect and credibilty..

During one of these discussions.. my Mother-In-Law ...stated "Bill , I pray for you everyday"...knowing what kind of person my Wife's mother is ...I questioned openly her intent or "meaning"...when she says she'll pray for me..because she says it all the time..

She was quiet and couldn't really give me an answer so I answerewd the question for her..I told her (in front of the whole family)..."you wish something bad will happen to me so I will fall to my knees and ask God for forgiveness"...she didn't even look surprised in the slightest ..but everyone else in the room was very quiet...she couldn't answer...she just smirked...I smirked...I said..."am I right"...she nodded...yes....I nailed it!

These people go to church every Sunday and teach Sunday school..and can not believe that I can be the person I am...the father I am...The husband I am...and how I have my shit together ..money wise and etc...and could sincerely blaspheme God with a smile ..

I am more righteous than anyone I know , but I'm percieved "evil" by most....it's silly.

"God made man in his own image"...that says it all right there...God and man are one in the same , and they are both petty assholes ..

If you want to REALLY save yourself...stop wasting time praying to nothing , and be your own God and take command of the only life you have!

Oh yeah...."AMERICA ..fuck yeahhhhhhhh...we come to save the motherfuckin' dayyyyyyyyy yeahhhhhh"...Team America fucking RULED!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

BTW..Why should preaching be exclusive to Christians only with their scriptures and silly superstitious whatnots...I can preach just as good as any Bible humper.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

so sayeth 'Z Bubz..

Comment

Bill, I have plans to open a bible store... a Satanic Bible store. Want to run it with me?? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Re: Head of KORN is now Jesus Christ???

[ QUOTE ]
                      Sworn Enemy...I will try and explain sir..

well it's simple logic...so simple most people can't see it..

when someome says "I'll pray for you" such in MY case...I call it "bargain basement anger"..meaning thru prayer they are wishing just enough harm or tragedy upon me so that I will bow down and turn to God for help..

I had this suspicions for a while ..thru body langauge and their "tone" and expression of people when they tell me.."I'll pray for you"..knowing what I am..

I confirmed my supicions not long ago during a Religious discussion with my Mother-In-Law and my wife's whole family...who intiate these conversations every time I'm there..either to "convert" me...or to try and understand where I'm coming from...since they know what kind of person I am ...who I am , what I am ...They can't deny my accountabilty , loyalty , dedication to their daughter and grandson , I am the first one they come to in EVERY emergency...so I have their full undivided attention..because I established respect and credibilty..

During one of these discussions.. my Mother-In-Law ...stated "Bill , I pray for you everyday"...knowing what kind of person my Wife's mother is ...I questioned openly her intent or "meaning"...when she says she'll pray for me..because she says it all the time..

She was quiet and couldn't really give me an answer so I answerewd the question for her..I told her (in front of the whole family)..."you wish something bad will happen to me so I will fall to my knees and ask God for forgiveness"...she didn't even look surprised in the slightest ..but everyone else in the room was very quiet...she couldn't answer...she just smirked...I smirked...I said..."am I right"...she nodded...yes....I nailed it!

These people go to church every Sunday and teach Sunday school..and can not believe that I can be the person I am...the father I am...The husband I am...and how I have my shit together ..money wise and etc...and could sincerely blaspheme God with a smile ..

I am more righteous than anyone I know , but I'm percieved "evil" by most....it's silly.

"God made man in his own image"...that says it all right there...God and man are one in the same , and they are both petty assholes ..

If you want to REALLY save yourself...stop wasting time praying to nothing , and be your own God and take command of the only life you have!

Oh yeah...."AMERICA ..fuck yeahhhhhhhh...we come to save the motherfuckin' dayyyyyyyyy yeahhhhhh"...Team America fucking RULED!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

BTW..Why should preaching be exclusive to Christians only with their scriptures and silly superstitious whatnots...I can preach just as good as any Bible humper.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

so sayeth 'Z Bubz..

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen brother! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: Head of KORN is now Jesus Christ???

Joe...Yes I would.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sworn Enemy....I take it that made much sense to you.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X