Gigantour - an all nighter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigantour - an all nighter?

I just checked ticket info for Gigantour in Orlando, as I will happen to be in town that evening and they are not coming to Minneapolis.

The show starts at 6:00. There are three "opening" acts, and then I assume full sets by Dream Theater and Megadeth. So, the show will end at what... 2:00am? Or do you think DT will start at 6:00 and Megadeth will follow with the other acts starting earlier?

I am way past my days of staying out until three in the morning but would entertain going if it ended at a more reasonable hour.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Re: Gigantour - an all nighter?

I think its like a festival so the opening bands might go on well before then.Its supposed to be a like ozzfest with 2 stages, ect....

Comment

Definately worth the cash either way. I'll be going to the Detroit show, have to miss a day of work though, that sucks!

Comment

Supposed to have two stages with Life of Agony headlining second stage. BTW their new stuff sounds pretty good, to bad Joey Z is not playin Jacksons.

Comment

I'll be at the Orlando show too! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll be at the NY and NJ shows. Anything for Megadeth, Nevermore and Symphony X.
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
            X