Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring on the Flaming, why doesnt anyone like CC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bring on the Flaming, why doesnt anyone like C

[ QUOTE ]
    Ahhh once again my good ol friend horns is having fun trashing i see! I really dont take offence to what you say anymore, probaly most of it is to just piss people off!

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I see where Bill's response was directed.

It's one thing to disagree with him, but it's another thing to call him out. It's not necessary. Granted he could use a little sensitivity training (I'll e-mail you a good online course Bill) but you're only worsening the situation. There are times were we have to see through the gruff words of Bill's statements to see what he's truly saying or just plain block him out.

I'm not taking sides in this situation, but don't ruin this conversation by turning it into a pissing match.

With that said.... CC SUCKS! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      very true, davey! i had 1/2 red and 1/2 black hair, and once did this chick who had a butterface for a pair of stretch jeans and a lip service jacket! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Too funny Sully [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      So were you the guy in the band to take one for the team and sleep with the "budda-face chic" so the band had a place to stay that night? Every band has to have that guy!
      Good deals with:
      Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        With that said.... CC SUCKS! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice try to keep the original topic going [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Hey Todd...I'm not mad or anything. I didn't take offense by Siggy's statement..

but he did state something very incorrect about why and how I say things..

I just wanted to clear some air..or stink it up.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My days of "pissing matches" are over here...what's the point ..

If I can't reach out and touch you...then I don't wanna fight or match any piss... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

as far as Sensitivity training Todd...can I get an all expense paid Seminar in Hawaii..that'll relax me....with my luck Poison will be playing there. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I saw Poison a couple years ago and CC played the songs very well and I can say I like the music, but he did his guitar solo in the middle of the set and that was the most horrible guitar playing I've heard since I started playing. The friend I was there with, we both looked at each other and said WTF? Maybe he ran out of blow or had too much! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jason

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              as far as Sensitivity training Todd...can I get an all expense paid Seminar in Hawaii..that'll relax me [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kristi is cutting out articles in Cosmo for me to send you. You have to read them. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

OK...I will read them.

I should get a subcsription to Cosmo...to help get in touch with my feminine side..

I bet Poison had a subscription to Cosmo...I believe I saw CC on the cover back in '85..either that was CC...or Phyllis Diller.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If you're reading Cosmo, the apocalypse is near and I'm getting my butt up to chuckracer's place - the fallout won't reach up there.

I can see you now - painting your nails and getting manicures, calling everyone "sir" and worshipping jesus. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Oh my hell.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    very true, davey! i had 1/2 red and 1/2 black hair, and once did this chick who had a butterface for a pair of stretch jeans and a lip service jacket! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Too funny Sully [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    So were you the guy in the band to take one for the team and sleep with the "budda-face chic" so the band had a place to stay that night? Every band has to have that guy!

[/ QUOTE ]

oh hell no! i was the friggin lead guitarist and song writer; too high on the band/chick heirarchy for that kinda bottom feeding. that's what bass players are for! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

she had a smokin bod, and well.... i really needed new clothes!
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

the apocalypse is coming we just had another quake. this place was rockin' and rollin' let me tell you.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

"I can see you now - painting your nails and getting manicures, calling everyone "sir" and worshipping jesus.
                        Oh my hell."

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...Jimmy if that day ever came...I give you full permission to shoot me...a mercy killing..

Please...as a friend! [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Tommy hold on ....stand in a sturdy doorway and fuckin' hold on...

if you have a woman over there ...bang her.....bang her like the wind ..right now....just in case this is the end!

The hell with CA...that place is going to go under yet...it will....that is my prophecy...in the year 2031...or 32...I saw it in a bad daydream while I was high. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously Tommy...I hope you're OK...

But I hope Poison is there and they get swallowed by the Earth...hair first! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            either you love me or ya hate me...there is no in between with me...I want it like that!

nobody I know in my life or on this forum...thinks "I'm OK"...NO!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Actually, I think you're just okay. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I got a copy of it at home i believe that i can sell ya if ya get a vcr.I bought it a few years ago as a back up. I might have to put it on ebay.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you send me a copy i can burn it on DVD

Comment

oh we're going into the ocean that's for sure. this place is a circus. i fukkin' love it though.
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X