Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring on the Flaming, why doesnt anyone like CC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poison fans only

since i was part of the reason this thread got derailed, it is time to get this thread back on track.

So my fellow poison fans, what is your favorite poison song. I go back and forth between "i wont forget you babe" and "talk dirty to me"

Comment

• Re: Poisen fans only

What type of Aquanet do you think CC used? Blue or Purple. Wasn't there a red too? Also, I read somewhere that CC did the voice over for Froggy on the remake of The Little Rascals. Witty... huh?

Comment

• Re: Poison fans only

"Fallen Angel"
        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          "Fallen Angel"

[/ QUOTE ]

The girl in that video was so hot!

Comment

Not a bad run of hits...

1. Nothin' but a Good Time
            2. Talk Dirty to Me
            3. Unskinny Bop
            4. Every Rose Has Its Thorn
            5. Fallen Angel
            6. I Won't Forget You
            7. Stand
            8. Ride the Wind
            9. Look What the Cat Dragged In
            10. I Want Action
            11. Life Goes On
            12. (Flesh & Blood) Sacrifice
            13. Cry Tough
            14. Your Mama Don't Dance
            15. So Tell Me Why
            16. Something to Believe In
            17. Sexual Thing
            18. Lay Your Body Down

Comment

JGCABLE, i need to know the name of your band.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                "Fallen Angel"

[/ QUOTE ]

The girl in that video was so hot!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Yea!
                Love that video.
                I also like "Ride The Wind" where you get to see close up of chick's butt.
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The most popular one was Aftershock. I was in a ton of bands. I was also in Cage for many years.
                  My current band is undergoing a name change. I actually don't know what it is at the moment!
                  I used to work at PowerPlay Studios in Queens, NY. I was the resident guitar shredder, producer and engineer. I recorded alot of guitar tracks back in the 80's. My biggest "hit" is Carribean Queen by Billy Ocean. I did the guitar track on that song.

Comment

I love you Siggy..gimme a hug! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Chuckles...That's it...I'm coming over your house...that's right...I can find where your at...that is NOT a problem ..and we are going to get BAKED if you like it or not [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]!!!

OK , Poison topic...I saw Poison FIVE times live because they opened for everybody I wanted to see...David Lee Roth..Extreme...Ratt...and two other bands I can't recall..

CC did a pretty decent guitar solo , NOT awesome but TASTY , the very first time I saw him...during LWTCDI tour..then after that...he was drunk or high or somethin and was fuckin' up more than David Lee Roth on his worst night...I'm not kidding..it was awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Someone mentioned that he stepped on his guitar cable right before the solo to talk dirty to me...well he did that few times when I saw him and Brett was getting uber pissed at him...then he got bonked in the face by the bass player's headstock...Bobby Doll I think...well I thought that was very amusing...I was rollin'! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

well have fun with your Poison spooge guys...I hate 'em! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

But I won't pee on your Poison parade anymore...I'll show some mercy!

But I mention that I think they truly suck...not Limp Biscuit kinda "suck"...but they're up there on my Suck-O-Meter.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bye.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

BTW..."The most popular one was Aftershock. I was in a ton of bands. I was also in Cage for many years."

Dude I got all three Cage cds I like them WAYYYYYYYY better than Poison.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Aftershock...with Vic Hix of Shock Paris..???!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dude, Billy Ocean needs a thread of his own!

JG, You are one diverse mo-fo. I love you man.

Horns, you have influenced me more than you or I know.
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

"Horns, you have influenced me more than you or I know."

Thanks man...I am what I am...but that makes me feel good dude.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I love you Siggy..gimme a hug! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Chuckles...That's it...I'm coming over your house...that's right...I can find where your at...that is NOT a problem ..and we are going to get BAKED if you like it or not [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]!!!

OK , Poison topic...I saw Poison FIVE times live because they opened for everybody I wanted to see...David Lee Roth..Extreme...Ratt...and two other bands I can't recall..

CC did a pretty decent guitar solo , NOT awesome but TASTY , the very first time I saw him...during LWTCDI tour..then after that...he was drunk or high or somethin and was fuckin' up more than David Lee Roth on his worst night...I'm not kidding..it was awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Someone mentioned that he stepped on his guitar cable right before the solo to talk dirty to me...well he did that few times when I saw him and Brett was getting uber pissed at him...then he got bonked in the face by the bass player's headstock...Bobby Doll I think...well I thought that was very amusing...I was rollin'! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

well have fun with your Poison spooge guys...I hate 'em! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

But I won't pee on your Poison parade anymore...I'll show some mercy!

But I mention that I think they truly suck...not Limp Biscuit kinda "suck"...but they're up there on my Suck-O-Meter.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bye.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

BTW..."The most popular one was Aftershock. I was in a ton of bands. I was also in Cage for many years."

Dude I got all three Cage cds I like them WAYYYYYYYY better than Poison.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Aftershock...with Vic Hix of Shock Paris..???!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And you guys said we couldnt convert him (LOL) But sorry no hugs for you, i dont hug ex cops that might still be packing some heat. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My band back in the 80's was maidens revenge, when they were trying to sign us they kept talking about how we would probaly have to change that. I think they said two reasons, one was because it might infringe on maidens name, the second was they thought, but werent sure if there was another band with that name. We mostly played Long Island and some NY gigs, i never had the determination as JCcable, unfortunaly i was to young for the big hay day of metal. Not to mention i was allready so poor i had to work, i couldnt even afford to pay to play! Thank god on long island it wasnt that way with every place.

But with that said, i have always been a big guy, and even though i am big just being in a 80's glam band i was still able to get laid alot, not as much as you skinny female looking dudes, but i had my share.

Damn i wish i was 5 years older back then and 50LBS lighter!

Comment

just got back in from walkin my dog. had the ipod set on shuffle. here's what i got:

poison - nothin but a good time (kinda funny, i didn't remember putting that in there)
                            faster pussycat - tattoo
                            jetboy - snakebite
                            love/hate - one more round

ahh, that was fun!
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              just got back in from walkin my dog. had the ipod set on shuffle. here's what i got:

poison - nothin but a good time (kinda funny, i didn't remember putting that in there)
                              faster pussycat - tattoo
                              jetboy - snakebite
                              love/hate - one more round

ahh, that was fun!

[/ QUOTE ]

I loved faster pussycats "house of pain" song, really hit home because my father was a real dick that left for cali when i was 9 and never cared for me!

Didnt love/hate do a song called "why do you think they call it dope" or dirty dopper or something like that?

Comment

I can't leave out Chuck - Chuck when this sh!t was outa control, you said what I was thinking - horns and sig should go out behind the woodshed George Michael style and do a little side by side PP comparo.
                                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
                                X