Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring on the Flaming, why doesnt anyone like CC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bring on the Flaming, why doesnt anyone like C

I hear you. You have to be strong for your son, that is priority #1. I too like to buy things when I am depressed.....it tends to ease the pain. Generally, for me, it is the hunt that I enjoy most. Looking for, thinking about..shopping for the thing that I want. When I actually get it, 8 out of 10 times it is a let down. So, you sell it and start again!!!

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I dont sell em though, thats how I am going to go broke, I just cant do it... I told Lorissa that the only way I would order the Japanese Custom Shop NASL is if I sold the PRS. I dont and havet played it for a long time, but I am not trying to sell it real hard. If it sells, it sells if it doesnt MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA, the NASL will be here in August...
      Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        i'm tellin ya tommy gervin did the solos.

jacksonite, that is horrible and i am really sad that happened to you. keep your chin up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought Tim Pierce did the solos (played on Dweezil Zappa's album Confessions) No real proof; just thought I read that once...

As for CC, I never liked the shrill, trebly tone he would get on the albums, and Poison was always kind of a joke. I tell you what, though, I grab "Poison's Greatest Hits" more than just about anything new (except Velvet Revolver...oh, wait, they're old too!)

Comment

They had alot of pretty good tunes. Regardless of all the bashing, I am still a CC Deville fan.

Comment

yeah, I like the music they played...

I loved his screaching guitar solo on Wild thing that he did for Sam Kenison
            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Working...
            X