Another dime solo from 84

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another dime solo from 84

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hell yeah Jimmy....I'll pour a little of his "black tooth grin" into my BONG and have at it...

Man , I know I could hang with Dime and be buds...we could have been friends...I just know it!!

I made Mike Amott spit his drink outta his nose once...all over him ...all over me...he was laughing his ass off when we were hanging with Nevermore for a couple hours...and he didn't speak english all that well at the time...but he understood my silly , retarded ass..

these kind of guys are my bros...like minded motherfuckers man...we are all one big retarded metal family..

I never met Dime...I never met him...I wish i did. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

but I know many who had...and they all tell me how fucking fun he was...and what a nice dude he was..

If anyone met Dime...share your stories...because memories of him is all that we are left with..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OH thanks DK2magic...thanks a TON for those very kind words...

I just saw your post now...oops.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, nice playing and a kick ass song. I wish that the song allowed for a full blown solo so we could really get the full effect. I thought you were a bass player? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]...thanks Scott.

yeah , I wish it were too..maybe one day I'll get to a real studio and do it right... with the bass too.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

That was fookin awesome! Thanks for posting it.

Comment

Bill................you fuckin rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

JON...so do YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks brother of metal , shred and the law!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Anytime brother Bill. Anytime I can go up to bat for my evil metal brother I will.

Your song is killer though. I can hear the influences of Dime in your playing. You put a pretty distinct personal twist on his style too. I hear alot of up and comming shredders and some veterans too. You are the first one I've heard that could hold a candle to Dime's insane style.

I want a copy of your stuff one of these days. My partners here at the PD including the chief said to let you know your song rocks.

Comment

Oh Jon ...you're makin' me blush like a little girl.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dude..I would be happy to send you my stuff...I'm just waiting for the oppurtunity to get to a REAL studio and do it right!!

Thanks my bro...thanks very much...I love Dime..I never learned any of his stuff...but his and all my other heroes ...well they just bleed thru..

like most of us ...we tend to gravitate and sound like those who shaped us..

you should hear my Zakk sqeals...I got squeals second to that bastage...THAT I can claim...I do so much my bro cleveland John used to yell at me... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

but I'm good at those...I think they sound...EVIL..(evil laugh) Bwaaaaa hhaaaahaaa... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thank you Jon...you're the goods man!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

that really means a lot to me sir...it really really does!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

brother Bill.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X