New Iommi "Fused" pretty damn good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Iommi "Fused" pretty damn good!

I don't dig the singer so much but the music is great. The three of them do a great job and the production is quite heavy. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Re: New Iommi \"Fused\" pretty damn good!

Yea the album is killer.
    I have been telling the guys in the chat room how cool the album is since I got it.
    Has been one of my favorites for the last 2weeks so far.

Comment

have to check this...
      Hear the universe scream
      Bleeding from black holes
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

For you filesharing gurus there are 4 unreleased songs: The Innocense, Let It Down Easy, Slip Away and Souls in the Sky. If anyone finds them please drop me a line. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I think that "Let It Down Easy" is the only one of those that will see the light of day, as it is going to be on the Japanese version of the album. I'd love to hear the other three, as well.

By the way, count me as a huge fan of Glenn Hughes's vocals. I know he's not for everyone, though. I was a bit surprised--there are moments on this album where's he's actually doing a pretty creditable Ozzy imitation, and his voice overall sounds nothing like Ozzy's.

Comment

Working...
          X