Phil Collen strathead sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Collen strathead sighting

I live in Philly as saw Def Leppard at Live 8 today. Phil was playing a strathead PC1. They actually sounded great but only played a quick 3 songs. The crowd was really into Pour Some Sugar on Me. Actually, Linkin Park/Jay-Z was the big crowd pleaser. I'm sorry, but that guitar player with the headphones just bugs the sh#*#$t out me.

Re: Phil Collen strathead sighting

[ QUOTE ]
    I live in Philly as saw Def Leppard at Live 8 today. Phil was playing a strathead PC1. They actually sounded great but only played a quick 3 songs. The crowd was really into Pour Some Sugar on Me. Actually, Linkin Park/Jay-Z was the big crowd pleaser. I'm sorry, but that guitar player with the headphones just bugs the sh#*#$t out me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah bugs me too, but when the rest of the band is deaf and he can stil hear, who will be laughing!

Comment

he doesnt need god damn headphones for what they play. he probably doesnt even need all 6 strings

Comment

he's probably listening to air supply in those headphones. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I thought it was Kenny G or Bolton.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I live in Philly as saw Def Leppard at Live 8 today. Phil was playing a strathead PC1.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw them on Sunday. Crapola seats, so I couldn't tell if his PC1 guitars had a strathead or the old style. He did play a couple of new non-PC1 ones. A red guitar that looked to be tele-style. And a white I-don't-know-what??? Might've been a Soloist?

Comment

Yeah the local station had a big closeup of him playing the PC1 as their lead-in for the news.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

here you guys go, something to drool over. It loads in slow, but it does get there.
                http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/galle...gion=mainRegion

Oh, and i say drool, i mean over the guitar, and not him shirtless you perves (LOL)

Comment

Working...
                X