today i got the new megadeth cd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today i got the new megadeth cd!

i got the megadeth cd greatest hits back to the start this cd rock i listened to it and remembered all the good times of listining to megadeth in my life. i recomend this cd to all metal lovers. it rocks! ill give it a 4.5 get it!

Re: today i got the new megadeth cd!

i especially like the cover of the cd with the atamic bomb!

Comment

it's sad that now "Megadeth" is just Dave and 3 hired hands. that just shouldn't be.

the classic line up of Dave, David, Nick and Marty was so incredible. Friedman's one of my all-time favorite players. pick up his solo cd "Scenes" if you can, it's amazing.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Is that the new DMB cd? Dave Matthews Band, I mean Dave Mustaine Band? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yup u should get it.

Comment

Yeah, I am a huge Megadeth fan, but I honestly hate best of cds. At least Capitol Punishment had a redeeming value(meaning two killer new songs), but I don't have an excuse to buy this one. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

its just a way to make more money... But I like Dave, so I will fall for it...
              Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

it is a g r e a t cd get it it will blow ur socks off!

Comment

I don't need it...I have the entire Megadeth catalog..EXCEPT for "risk" no way I'm going to contaminate my awesme collection with that dung.

and all of Martys solo stuff..

and all of Poland's solo stuff..

and everything Glen Drover ever did..

and everything Pitrelli ever did..

I think I got it covered..

unless ..there is some unreleased studio work on it...then I may get it...so ..is there.

that sounds like a record to pacify a contract of the label...I think that's all that is..Dave even mentioned that a while ago..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    i got the megadeth cd greatest hits back to the start this cd rock i listened to it and remembered all the good times of listining to megadeth in my life. i recomend this cd to all metal lovers. it rocks! ill give it a 4.5 get it!

[/ QUOTE ]

What's so new about it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

I'm with Bill, I've got everything anyway. Notice how you have to buy this Stupid Collection of Songs You Already Have if you want the DVD with all the videos on it?

Well, fuck you, Mustaine, because I'm ordering that puppy from Netflix, watching it, and sending it back.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        it's sad that now "Megadeth" is just Dave and 3 hired hands. that just shouldn't be.

the classic line up of Dave, David, Nick and Marty was so incredible. Friedman's one of my all-time favorite players. pick up his solo cd "Scenes" if you can, it's amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Megadeth has always just been Dave Mustaine + 3 guys. David Ellefson wasnt even the first bassist, and he was in the band longest (other than Mustaine)

Still, the Greatest Hits is just another moneymaking scheme. Was nice that it was picked by the fans though

Comment

"I'm with Bill, I've got everything anyway. Notice how you have to buy this Stupid Collection of Songs You Already Have if you want the DVD with all the videos on it?

Well, fuck you, Mustaine, because I'm ordering that puppy from Netflix, watching it, and sending it back."

yeah Noods...oh fuck yeah.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Are the "Best of" tracks the remixed/remastered versions from the recent reissues? The track listing is much more appealing to me than Capitol Punishment was. I dig Megadeth a lot, but I when I switched from cassettes to CDs years ago, I never went back out and bought some of the albums...and I really try to avoid remasters if at all possible.
                            sigpic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Are the "Best of" tracks the remixed/remastered versions from the recent reissues?

[/ QUOTE ]
                              Yup.
                              Plus on the video I have been told that Marty's guitars are non-existant in the mix. I smell [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] on Dave's part.

Comment

Working...
                              X