MASTERPLAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MASTERPLAN

MASTERPLAN: 'Aeronautics' U.S. Release Date Confirmed.
    From Blabbermouth.
    <font color="red"> Candlelight Records with AFM Records have confirmed a September 20 U.S. release date for "Aeronautics", the second album from the German/Norwegian metal/hard rock band MASTEPLAN. It is the first record to be issued via the two labels' recently announced agreement for the North American territory.

Released to critical acclaim throughout Europe earlier this year, "Aeronautics" "will appeal to fans of traditional heavy metal (DIO, WHITESNAKE), progressive rock/metal (DREAM THEATER, SYMPHONY X) as well the more adventurous fans of OPETH, ICED EARTH and others," according to a press release.

MASTERPLAN is Jorn Lande (ex-ARK), Roland Grapow (ex-HELLOWEEN), Uli Kusch (ex-HELLOWEEN), Jan S. Eckert (IRON SAVIOR), and Axel Mackenrott. </font>

Killer band with killer albums.
    Congrats!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: MASTERPLAN

I Have just about everything Jorn Lande appears on (which is quite a bit) lots of projects this guy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. But yeah he is awesome and this is one of my favorite bands [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

The first Masterplan album is a Masterpiece.

Comment

The second one is even better!!

Jorne Lande is a vocal God..

as is Russel Allen..

I talked to Russell ...and he and Jorne is working together on some project...that should be interesting..

Check out Jorne's other work with Mudanus Imperium , Beyond Twilight , ARK , Company of snakes (classic whitesnake) , Millenium , and of course his three solo studio albums..

he's also on many other projects such as Star One and many more....

BTW..I sent SEVERAL Emails to Van Halen and their management dropping Jornes name several years ago..when they hadn't any singers...I thought Jorne could breathe new LIFE into that corpse..I could see Jorne covering the Sammy AND the Dave stuff better than anyone..wishful thinkin' on my part , but I thought at least they would investigate and be blown away by the discovery...but I guess not.

oh well fuggum.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Jorne is AWESOME!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

MASTERPLAN = [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Yea! I also like the second one (Aeronautics)) even better like Bill said.
            The first one is GREAT too.

Jorn is AMAZING and can't wait to hear the album with Russell.
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Toru, you can come into the chat room now to talk about your "MasterPlan." heheheh

Fong

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Great band, though the clear standout is Jorn. I remember the first time I saw him, he was singing for Yngwie after Mark Boals quit the band again. I bumped into him outside the venue and he was smoking like a chimney and I chatted with him for a while. An hour later he was on stage and I was all shocked that the guy smoking so much had those pipes on him.

My favorite thing he has done so far is Ark, he stretches out a lot. Weird noises, scatting, all that crazy shit. Though the Whitesnake thing he did was cool.

Oh, and go pick up his last solo album, great old school vibe to it.
                  I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                  X