robert plant live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robert plant live

yesterday i went with my dad to see robert plantlive. it was good he played alot of his new stuff but when they wanted to leave the crowd was yelling his name, whistling, and other stuff. so it was an encore he came out again with the band and they played another song from his album but the people didnt wanted to hear his new stuff so some people left. the next song they played was whole lotta love ahh man that turnend the crowd wild. that was the best song. was a good concert. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: robert plant live

Robert Plant is great in concert, really puts on a show and always has a great band.

Comment

i loved it ecspecially whole lotta love the guitarist sounded like jimmy paige with his gear.

Comment

Saw Robert a few years ago, he was great, did Whole Lotta Love then too.

Plant is the first Great rock singer, that's for sure.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

yup i agree with u.

Comment

too bad jimmy page wasnt there.

Comment

Working...
            X