Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is Ozzy dropping Zakk?

[ QUOTE ]
    Zakk has got this infantile hairy-arsed biker schtick going on, but I've yet to see a picture of him actually riding a motorcycle! Anyone able to provide one?

[/ QUOTE ]

This looks a lot like Zakk:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Zakk has got this infantile hairy-arsed biker schtick going on, but I've yet to see a picture of him actually riding a motorcycle! Anyone able to provide one?

[/ QUOTE ]

This looks a lot like Zakk:

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]LMFAO!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That IS funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

On trying to another solo band together:

Ozzy: "The problem I'm having is finding a [bleeping] guitar player, 'cause Zakk's [Wylde] off and running. I mean, I'm sure if I asked him, he'd drop everything and come with me, 'cause Zakk and his family and my family, we're like a family. So I really am looking for the next guitar player, but I don't know how to do it. I don't know where to go.

"When I've auditioned players, I have to sit in a [bleeping] room, and half of them just want to meet me, so you get rid of them, and then the other half, that can play, after 80, 90 [bleeping] guitar players, you don't know what the [expletive] you're listening to in the end. And then you pick the guy and you find out he's a [bleeping] Buddhist monk who's not working on Wednesdays or if it's raining or if his wife looks at him with one eye. Or he's a [bleeping] Jesus freak and he didn't really want to play. He just wants to convert you. But I'm sure it will happen eventually.... I hope."
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Poor Ozzy, it must be so hard to sit on a pile of money and by idolized by everyone. If he isn't going to have enough of a touring schedule to support a career musician's appetite's, then what does he expect?

Comment

Yeah, Soap's got the right idea with all the good players out there in their rooms and such. Ozzy's said in an older interview the exact same thing.

welp, good luck Ozzster.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                What always pissed me off when I would see Dokken or Lynch Mob live is that George can't even play his own solos live. He always played something kind of close and then he improvises. I've read interviews with him where he's said it's just hard for him to play the same leads twice.

[/ QUOTE ]Honestly... That's why I love seeing him (or anyone) live. It's always new and fresh. With the improvization, sometimes it's hit, sometimes it's miss, but it's always unexpected.

[/ QUOTE ]+1 I always hated it when a band sounded like their CD on 11. When I saw Megadeth last year, Glen Drover sounded like a robot playing Marty's and Chris' leads. Yawn...

[/ QUOTE ]That's a catch-22 for Drover; if he improv'ed his own solos to those songs, most people would say "he's not good enough to play Marty's or Chris' or Jeff's solos".By playing the correct solos he proves his competence to be there playing in Megadeth.When it's someone like Marty Friedman's beautifully constructed solos, where the solo is as integral to the song as the lyrics, I'd rather hear that solo played correctly, or at least close, with something cool added.Just to adlib a bullshit solo for X number of bars instead, does nothing for me.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Drover would be good....I can SEE THAT!!!!

Maybe Jeff Loomis will leave Nevermore..to join Ozzy...I'd say he'd do it...shit!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Gus G would be excellent. But with his young, blazing talent he'd blow Ozzy off the stage. So Sharon wouldn't get her paycheque...
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I can see Gus G doin' that...I can see him doin' Dio too..
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Gus would be great but he's got a lot going on right now. I would rather see the rise of a new player than someone who has been around and we already know.
                        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I just listen to"nagasake" by George Lynch and it sounded alot like Rhoads.

Comment

Ozzy's MEllowed and Zakk's out of his mind and in the the bottle. The proper formula for rockandroll, 1 drunk and 1 Musician!!! Yin/Yang [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Ozzy and Dio sound do a Dave and Sammy Tour. And make a album with all the great 80's guitarists.

Comment

Working...
                              X