Nugent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nugent

I saw Terrible Ted this weekend. I had never seen Ted live before and was completely taken away. It was a total guitar in your face, guitar with attitude show. I really enjoyed it and would definitely see him again.
    Just one more guitar!

Re: Nugent

I saw Ted back in 80 or 81. He really put on a great show.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ted does put on a great show. Back in '88 my band got to open for him, he was quite a character. Back then he was playing a PRS through Rivera amps. He spent about 2 hours doing soundcheck and walking around the theater just wailing. He was really digging the acoustics [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think Ted Plays a LP thru a 5150, he did last time I saw him, all you outdoorsy guys need to get his book "Kill it and Grill it"
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Ted rulez. He should be the next president............

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Ted rulez. He should be the next president............

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I've seen him 3 times over the past decade and once back in 1980-something (remember, it's all a blur to me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) when he wore the Tarzan getup with the coon skin tail. He totally kicks ass with his songs where he pokes fun at the "other" party. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Ted is great. His concerts are always a blast. I saw him perform in Minneapolis a couple of years ago, and I just bought tickets to see him again in September in Green Bay. I can't wait!

Comment

He needs to shut up.

Comment

No, he needs to keep pissin off the left!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    He needs to shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why's that [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img].

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      More like making them laugh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I don't think he is a good enough comedian, that's why he should shut up. Or does he really mean the stuff he says? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        More like making them laugh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I don't think he is a good enough comedian, that's why he should shut up. Or does he really mean the stuff he says? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's dead serious and thank God for that. Lefties don't like him cuz of his persona and message. His message? Kiss his ass! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Wait, he plays guitar too? I thought he was one of those Hollywood jackasses who talk shit without knowing anything. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw Nugent back in the 80's he was great. And the other good thing about that show was a new band I haden't heard of yet was opening. Alcatrazz. Seeing Yngwie for the first time and not knowing of him at all before that was pretty awesome. My jaw hit the floor! Nugent was great, but I was still completely blown away by Yngwie.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1!!!

He may not be easy to take sometimes...but he's real deal. When 90% of the music industry are posers, it's nice to see someone who has a backbone.

He is from the same place I was born....Jackson Mich baby! I dealt with him a few years back. He carried some products I produced in his hunting/music shop. I'd love to book a hunt with him some day.
                              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Working...
                              X