cardboard vampyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cardboard vampyres

wow, they are good. everyone loves jerry cantrell. It might as well be him up there by himself. But Billy Duffy is a great rhythm player and they make a great team. Even Eric Dover who was singing played guitar decently while Cantrell sang I Wanna Be your Dog and went nuts. Cantrell played his G&L, a blue LP custom and a Dean Schkenker V. Here are some of the songs I heard:

-couple Cult songs I am not familiar with
    -Seek and Destroy
    -Helter Skelter
    -Draw the Line
    -Givin the Dog a Bone
    -Night Prowler
    -Man in the Box
    -Would
    -Wanna Be your Dog

Re: cardboard vampyres

Jerry is the man. I would love to see CV live.

Comment

I spaced it out here in Minneapolis last Friday...dammit... [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep, Jerry Cantrell rocks. Big time! He's actually my favourite player.

Billy Duffy is great too. I really like some of The Cult stuff. I think he's underrated.

I love his blue Les Paul. Jerry's been playing a couple of Dean Vs recently too. There's the Schenker and another 'Sunburst' type one.

Check out http://www.deanguitars.com/home.php

Too bad the CVs are not recording or doing any original stuff. But Jerry's working on his new solo album at the moment. Can't wait. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Jerry is the best thing to come out of the grunge era! Glad he's still making music and touring

Comment

that's a band that i've wanted to see for a while. i didn't know that they played outside of LA. john corabi's not in the band anymore? that's too bad, he's also great.

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yeah, I always thought Corabi was very underrated as a vocalist/guitarist. I really liked his stuff with Union and Motley Crue. The Union dvd is great.

Comment

I believe Corabi is in RATT now....

Comment

Did'nt Corabi sing with a band called " The Scream " with Bruce Boulliet from Racer X ? I love Cantrell and Duffy,both underated..........
                  Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I wore out the Cults Electric and Love tapes back in highschool. Duffy never really rated very high on the players list, but he is great. Nothing to say about Cantrell that hasnt already been said. I think there are a ton of bands Godsmack for one that should be paying AIC royalties.

Comment

Working...
                    X