Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALLEN/LANDE - The Battle

AMAZING! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    SUPERB!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Simply GREAT!!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Fong

Re: ALLEN/LANDE - The Battle

I'm not special, I have no idea what this thread is about.

Comment

"The Battle" is the highly anticipated album featuring star vocalists Jorn Lande (of Masterplan), Russell Allen (of Symphony X) and guitarist Magnus Karlsson (of Starbreaker, Last Tribe). For the first time, the details behind who takes the mike on individual tracks.

Should have given more details in my first post. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Can not freakin wait....what is the release date on this?

Comment

This is the reason why I join forums... never would have heard about this otherwise. Thanks for the heads up!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Two Vocals Gods..

Allen told me about this when I saw him at the BW & BK show this year..

this should kick major ass!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

More details from here:

http://www.bravewords.com/news.html?id=29815

There are a couple so samples too

Fong

Comment

I'm listeming to the new Masterpaln right now..it is very good...but I think I like the first one better..

Jorne is not sounding as agressive on this one..

The best Jorne Lande is his solo World Changer album...it is bar far thes best of his three solo ones..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Will definitly get this one!

I love all the cheesy powermetal album covers, this one is very nice, imho! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Jorne Lande recorded some stuff with Uli Roth, I wonder if it will ever see the light of day?

Comment

Uli is God...Jorne is a vocal God...that would be nice...I'm sure it will be realesed if it's complete..

Comment

I can't f-ing wait for this thing! Jorn, Russel along with Dio are my favorite vocalists ever and to have two of the three together is just mind-blowing to me.
                        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

is this a powermetal verison of Hughes and Turner Project?
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Magnus Karlsson is a guitar god as well..

Comment

I think the Rhino would win - the horn under the Elephant's chin straight into the brain (and the rider's ass) - game over [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X