Jani Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jani Lane

Anyone watching celeberty fit club, he is on it and dang he looks old and goofy!

Re: Jani Lane

OH yeah, Gary Busy is just so so so out there!

Comment

sad to see what some of those people will do for attention. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Haha! I watched it last night. Couldn't believe the weight Jani put on. Not sure if I can really get into this show, though.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

First of all, Gary Busey died during brain surgery followng a motorcycle accident. I'll cut him some slack. Second, Jani Lane looks fucking weird. I think it's the eyes. Third, they got Buddy from Charles in Charge. I mean, he was Bible Man for Christ's sake! WTF?!?!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            First of all, Gary Busey died during brain surgery followng a motorcycle accident. I'll cut him some slack. Second, Jani Lane looks fucking weird. I think it's the eyes. Third, they got Buddy from Charles in Charge. I mean, he was Bible Man for Christ's sake! WTF?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but Gary was weird way before the accident, at least that is what i heard. Jani it is the glasses and the wonderful receeding hairline and the extra weight. I guess my memories of him is the cherry pie days, i saw them in late 90's and he still looked decent. Yeah it was weird seeing buddy, where is charles, and better off nichole, she was smoking.

Comment

I starting watching during the weigh ins and was wondering "who the hell is child molester in the striped shirt?". Sitting in the shadows you couldnt really tell who he was and the glasses did give him the weird guy look. In the light without the glasses he is bug eyed so what can you do?

Comment

This is a pic of Jani and my buddies a few months at a show in Des Moines. Jani was WASTED, he forgot the words to Down Boys and made the band start the song over twice. He started out the show by literally crawling on to the stage. It was just sad and embarrassing...

Comment

Heroin is tough on you............
                  Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Dude isnt on herion, he's a manic depressive with an extreme alcohol dependency.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Heroin is tough on you............

[/ QUOTE ]

Heroin doesn't make you fat.....it makes you NOT want to eat.

Jani is an alcoholic, like many '80s rockers....

Mike
                      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Jani was always funny looking.

& it IS the eyes.
                        Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                        Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

I'm biased, I was a Warrant Guitar Tech for Years and Jani is one of the coolest/smartest people I have ever known.

He is known to say the same about me...So...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I'm biased, I was a Warrant Guitar Tech for Years and Jani is one of the coolest/smartest people I have ever known.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure he is a great guy, just kinda freaked me out seeing him look that way!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jani was super nice the night we met him and willing to hang out and sign autographs. He was just toasted real bad and it made for a shitty performance.

It was actually so bad that a week later he called to apologize (on the air) with the local radio station that promoted the event.

Comment

Working...
                              X