Jani Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jani Lane

....He also knows the Lyrics to every song, From ABBA-ZAPPA.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      ....He also knows the Lyrics to every song, From ABBA-ZAPPA.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always got the impression from interviews with him that he was very bright. I also thought he had a good voice, although Warrant wasn't my cup of tea.

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

that's jani lane in that picture?-lol
        i've seen better heads of lettuce.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          that's jani lane in that picture?-lol
          i've seen better heads of lettuce.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, actually the whole group did not age that well, but jani when from this http://www.metal-rules.com/interview...nt/jani902.jpg

To that.

Comment

I guess we know where the "downboys" go now, to the fridge for some beer and food. (LOL)

Comment

He looks like the dude from Clock work orange ( only bigger ) with that crappy make up on.

Comment

and a side of cow.

Comment

That fucker is friends and and bandmates with a local boy here in Cleveland...Billy Morris..

Billy is pretty cool dude...but he's a 80's fag.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I don't think Jani can fuck Bobbie Brown these days....whata U Tink.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i don't think he can see his dick anymore either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      That fucker is friends and and bandmates with a local boy here in Cleveland...Billy Morris..

Billy is pretty cool dude...but he's a 80's fag.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I don't think Jani can fuck Bobbie Brown these days....whata U Tink.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Billy Morris was gigging with Jani the night that picture was taken. Billy was visibly distraught over Jani's condition on stage. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Later in the night, Billy actually started singing lead on a couple songs - he rocked the house with a cover of Highway to Hell. Billy also did a killer old school solo complete with some licks from Eruption.

Talked to him briefly aftwards, cool guy. Plus he rides motocross bikes which by default makes him a cool guy.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        i don't think he can see his dick anymore either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because you are fat does not mean you cant see your penis. I am horzontaly impaired and i can see mine plenty, and i sure as hell can have plenty of sex, sometimes with woman too [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But then again if he has a small wanker then he might have a problem..

Comment

Do you know Billy...he's a old friend of mine he used to open for us when I did that VH gig...and he always ran sound for us too...he was a KILLER sound man..

his band called ..The Itch , Kidd Wicked were pretty good...he wanted me to join his Disco Inferno band playing disco songs..I started too...but I didn't have enough time doing my own band...Disco Inferno was great too...they wore afro wigs and all the guys treally nailed all the disco tunes..I thought that would be fun on bass...I started to learn them...but time wouldn't allow me..I was working at the time...

Billy is a good player and he owned a few clubs around here ...one club he co - owned with Jani...and Jamie St James of black N Blue...but I think those guys both moved away ...a little while ago..

funny, I was a Black N Blue fan back in the day...well just the first album anywhoo..

OH....Billy Morris was the one that recorded that VH demo for me..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

bill can give a full report on anybody who's ever picked up a guitar, it's uncanny how much stuff you have stored in that hornsfilled head of yours.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

well that seems to be the case huh Tommy..

But music is all that I care about or do really...

I don't like sports , people , going outside , I don't care about much these days..

But I do likes my music...so I surround my whole life with it...

all my friends are musicians...that's it...I don't have non musician friends...this is true.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OH ...one of my friends is a doctor and doesn't play a instrument..BUT he has about 3000 metal cds and LOVES metal...so we have plenty to talk about.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

well that seems to be the case huh Tommy..

But music is all that I care about or do really...

I don't like sports , people , going outside , I don't care about much these days..

But I do likes my music...so I suroound my whole likfe with it...

all my friends are musicians...that's it...I don't have non musician friends...this is true.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OH ...one of my friends is a doctor and doesn't play a instriment..BUT he has about 3000 metal cds...so we have plenty to talk about.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am close to you, except i am 50% music and 50% about the ladies, so my lower half dictates what i do 50% of the time. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X