• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jani Lane

your doctor has the mighty pen to write the scripts too-lol
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Siggys...I'm all about the ladies too...

but I is married for a very long time...and to honest with my wife looks hotter than most of the young hotties out there...she still looks like 21 years old....all 88 lbs of her..

and you know what...it's not worth it for me...I have WAY too many toys to lose on some puss..

boy I'm tempted at times too...but when I think of my nice big house , my Cobra , my money , my cds , my gear...and then I put than on a scale with some pussy...ten tons of pussy...it doesn't even come close.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Eleven tons of muff sounds like the magic number for you Bill. Me, just have a chick fart in my direction and I'm in love.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

*****We interupt this thread on Jani Lane to bring you more info on how Bill lives, feels,thinks eats, craps,rules,ect...******* [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, I'm more intersting and amusing than some fat ass , FUGLY (fuckin' ugly ) has been in GAY band that SUCKED BALLS at their peak of success... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The mole on my sack is more interesting!!!

Fuck Jani Lane...he's a piece of fuck...not even whole fuck...just a piece.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

they only thing he ever did that was commnendable was fucking Bobbie Brown..and what a waste of pussy that was!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Doing bobbie brown is pretty impressive IMO.

Comment

It works for Whitney.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

well I hope the memories last him awhile .....because that ugly cocksucker could get laid with a hundred dollar bill sticking out of his zipper at a gay bar.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...Jimmy!!!

Not that crackhead!!!!

I'm talking about the white crackhead that is Jani Lane..

Comment

Whew. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I was really freaked out there for a minute. Why the hell would you guys wanna bone Bobby Brown? I thought maybe that was "your perogative". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I think Jani would bone that Bobby Brown...that more his speed these days...if Bobby would have him

he probably would after a nice romantic evening of smokin' crack... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ah yes, the romantic glow of freebasing is a sure fire panty remover. Or flesh remover, just ask Richard Pryor. "Ten million people freebasing coke in America every day and I blow up!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Siggys...I'm all about the ladies too...

but I is married for a very long time...and to honest with my wife looks hotter than most of the young hotties out there...she still looks like 21 years old....all 88 lbs of her..

and you know what...it's not worth it for me...I have WAY too many toys to lose on some puss..

boy I'm tempted at times too...but when I think of my nice big house , my Cobra , my money , my cds , my gear...and then I put than on a scale with some pussy...ten tons of pussy...it doesn't even come close.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont blame you there, if i had the right lady i would probaly have no reason to leave home either, except for concerts!

You wife sounds like this girl that is so in love with me, she is 86 pounds, she is only 4'11, i just dont know if i could be sexually attracted to that though. Not to mention her personality just turns me off. She is a manic depressent and always looks at everything so negative.

Comment

Siggs...anyone that see my wife thinks she's hot as hell...and most of people I don't know thinks she's my friggin' daughter...that sucks! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah...my wife is very pettite and very very pretty...Italian...olive skin , very long brunette hair...she's a solid 88lbs and she is 4' 10"..her pant's size is a 0 and she wear a size 5 shoe..

a spinner I guess you'd call her..

to be honest with you she turns me on just as much as she did 20 years ago...and she hasn't changed in looks since...But I sure have.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

but she's not complaining!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

as far as her personality ...she has no use for people and don't trust them at all....and that's a good thing in my book. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

the ONLY person is the world she trusts is ..me. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Jimmy...Richard Pryor fuggin' rules...shame he's all fucked up now... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I really liked him..

Comment

Working...
                                X