Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mustang sueing again

[ QUOTE ]
    What a cocky bastard..if Mustaine still has any remaining Jackson guitars, I'd steal all of them!

[/ QUOTE ]

He's got ESPs up his ass.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      And everybody here was kissing Mustaine's feet when he was a Jackson player. There were more threads about how to play Megadeth songs and excitement about going to Megadeth shows...
      My how fickle fans can be... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

and that about sums it up. Mustaine is a killer guitar player and megadeth remain one of my all time favs...Period. frankly, I couldn't give 2 shyts whos sueing who, I have better things to worry about [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

i miss marty..

Comment

Dave has always been fucking crazy......i can only imagine how cranky he is off drugs....holy shit!!
          www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

Man, I'm sorry, but I always kinda regarded Mustaine as a 'hack' style guitarist. Writes great, has great speed ability but has the vibrato of a mosquito and finesse of an anal retentive sometimes. Just my opinion...no dissin the guy really but it seems he's always had to have a guy like Marty around to make him shine. As far as this issue,...Magadeth is his brainchild, his nurtured adolescent project turned adult, his bread n butter and sometimes his ball n chain. He's always seemed a little like an egotisitcal control freak.

I'll go don the asbestos suit now..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I'll go don the asbestos suit now..

[/ QUOTE ]

No need. You pretty much hit the nail on the head.
              "POOP"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Man, I'm sorry, but I always kinda regarded Mustaine as a 'hack' style guitarist. Writes great, has great speed ability but has the vibrato of a mosquito and finesse of an anal retentive sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you throw out his leads, then he is a really amazing guitarist. He writes and plays some insane rhythms, but his leads just sound uncomfortable and forced.

Comment

Quote- Dave, if you're gonna proclaim your Christianity, try practising the concept from time to time. Talks cheap.
                  Mr. G.

Me- +10!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    Man, I'm sorry, but I always kinda regarded Mustaine as a 'hack' style guitarist. Writes great, has great speed ability but has the vibrato of a mosquito and finesse of an anal retentive sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you throw out his leads, then he is a really amazing guitarist. He writes and plays some insane rhythms, but his leads just sound uncomfortable and forced.

[/ QUOTE ]

My sentiments exactly.

Comment

His solos are not technical that's true but it fits well his songs,aggressive,etc... But his riffs are amazing,perfect rhythm player.

Comment

I agree, he has great rhythms, but he always brags about how he was hired into Metallica just after warming up as a 'lead guitarist'. I think his solo work is 'ok', technically he plays some things that are of interest but his note choice & phrasing is isn't always the best.
                        He just doesn't have a real smooth feel or pleasant vibrato, making his leads sound really stiff. Hanger 18 is a perfect example of the tradeoff, I sometimes cringe when he pops in. Marty is like a breath of fresh air, Mustaine, a stale funky fart. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I have no respect for this guy anymore,he let his band spin out of control,all he ever does is complain about things.

Comment

I'm with Charvel guy & Noodles on this one besides Megadeth lost me after Rust in Peace.
                            According To The Prophecy

Comment

I know Dave personally,
                              He is very down to earth guy when its not all about business. But when it is about business, he can be very cold and calculated. I am glad I didn't know him in his problem days with drugs and booze.

Mike
                              Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                              http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Working...
                              X