Clear All

Re: Big guys and guitars.

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Danny Spitz can hide behind a Strat body:

[/ QUOTE ]
    OMG, that dude is tiny!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

He might not be big, but his size is nothing next to Scott Ian's Red & Black pants! WTF!, I guess the parachute pants were in the wash! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Dan Fastuca is pretty big isn't he? And he had the Jackson FASTAR made. Those that saw it in person at NAMM last year(?) testified it was a large guitar.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
      OK....where is the pic of Ron holding a Jackson at winter NAMM. He looks like he could use it as a toothpick. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]HuntinDoug

Did somebody say Fastar? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Me w/ Blood Drip Fastar at NAMM '03

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You SHOULD have bought that guitar, Ron!

I mean, that is just THE guitar for you. Holy moley! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          You SHOULD have bought that guitar, Ron!

I mean, that is just THE guitar for you. Holy moley! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be one of Dan Fastucas.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Ron looks OK with that geetar...it doesn't look too small..

put a steinberger on him ...and he'll look like a popsicle with a stick in his ass.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and yes Ron should have bought that geetar...I like it!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X